IGNORED

Winter Olympics - Atari 2600 *Closing Ceremonies*

JacobZu7zu7

gorfy those are just the begining. hey vocelli nice hotdog score.

speed skating- 47.4

bobsleding- 0.26.0

winter games skiing- 0.47.0

team tibet

Correction Note to both Gamerguy and Jacob: From the screenshot, it appears that the speed skating score is "27.4", not "47.4" as written ;)

Edit: Go White Tigers!

Edited by Gorfy
  • Like 2

mogulmaniacgm9highscore_zps851aa63a.png

mogul maniac gm9.......pushed forward and went "Kamikaze" style!

You still got another screen to finish that's the halfway checkpoint point ;-). When you see the striped banner and hear the little tune after the second round that's your complete time

Edited by Tony The 2600
  • Like 2

ANOTHER CORRECTION:

i RETRACT MY MOGUL MANIAC SCORE -- SEE ENTRY # 55

I don't know if I went through both runs on that one. I suspect not, since I'm not able to get close to replicating the score.....

My apologies to Jake, all the participants of this event, and the Dalai Lama. :(

• Like 2

ANOTHER CORRECTION:

i RETRACT MY MOGUL MANIAC SCORE -- SEE ENTRY # 55

I don't know if I went through both runs on that one. I suspect not, since I'm not able to get close to replicating the score.....

My apologies to Jake, all the participants of this event, and the Dalai Lama. :(

Yeah unfortunately you were also at the first checkpoint, after the second run it shows high score in green under the overall time. First run shows the flag count under in yellow for second run, is all good simple mistake. :thumbsup:

Edited by Tony The 2600
  • Like 2

AWESOME scores, Gamerguy!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

10.0 on hotdog! :-o -- is that the highest score possible?

Wow, gamerguy.... that's a perfect score and to happen on such a tough event, and so soon in competition. :o and from our youngest gamer here! Game talents must run in the family. ;)

THE FIRST OFFICIAL,

GOLD! :thumbsup:

The best we can do is tie you for it,... I'll try my best to reach this!

Well done :)

Edited by JacobZu7zu7
  • Like 2

You still got another screen to finish that's the halfway checkpoint point ;-). When you see the striped banner and hear the little tune after the second round that's your complete time

oh......I didn't know....I watched a YouTube video of this game (since I've never played it before this) and they stated that when you see the green bushes, your at the end of the run. I'll have to try again.

It was a crisp cold Sochi morning, I dipped my hands in the kangaroo pouch for good luck, ewww sticky... :P Got my ski gear ready, and wooooosh.....

Looks like a GOLD for Australia! The croud goes wild!

Team Australia

player JacobZu7zu7

Hot Dog - 10.00

australian_flag_3.jpg?w=200&h=16714ozday_australian_flags3.jpg?w=132&h=20ozday_facepaint_austalian_flag.jpg?w=200

I knew I could do it... the picture shows a morning sun rising in Sochi after I nailed my upside down flips and jumpkicks... ;)

post-3059-0-33162400-1391878405_thumb.jpg

Edited by JacobZu7zu7
  • Like 4