IGNORED

Miscellaneous Atari 2600 Items For Sale

fmh

I have a few Atari 2600 related items I have For Sale. I am open to offers.

Complete Starpath Collection. All original Cassettes including the last couple that say PAL on them. Plus a Starpath Supercharger.

Stella Gets a New Brain CD Original #344.

RetroWare Stell-A-Sketch and Okie Dokie CD

Worship the Woodgrain. Original 4 CD Set.

Atari 6 Switch Console (Heavy Sixer) in the box. The one end of the box flap to open the box is missing.

Amiga Joyboard

Atari 2600 Jr CIB in the box with 32-in1 Cartridge and with two Atari NES styled joypads. This is a European unit but just use a US Power Supply and you are good. Box is in good shape. The console and controllers are Mint.

If there is an interest in any of these please contact me at fmhcentral@gmail.com with your offer. Items will ship from Zip Code 44026 when figuring shipping. If not I’ll just put them back in storage again or post on eBay or Gamegavel.

I am thinning out my Video Game Collection this year. I’ve been collecting since the late 70’s. I will most likely post items here first on Atari Age before eBay or Gamegavel. I have a ton of stuff that I’d like to sell like a huge Coleco ADAM collection, a lot of Atari 16/32 Bit computers many of them boxed, games, and equipment, Pongs, Mattel Aquarius collection, Prototypes, Colecovision, and other semi rare to common items. I plan on keeping what I actually still play. Debating on selling my 460+ Cart Atari 2600 Collection. Time and space are the biggest constraints right now to gather, test, and list it.