IGNORED

STRANGELAND (Atari 2600) **SHIPPED**

neotokeo2001

• 2 weeks later...

March still an option? Or r there delays? Just lookin forward to adding this to the ol Atari collection

I have been doing a lot of traveling so things have pushed back a month or so. I have all the extras ready to go but still need to get the cartridges and manual made. I will update the reserve list later today with the new request.

All copies are RESERVED!!

I will post updates in this thread and will contact all reserves in private mail when payment details are final.

*** All extras are completed/purchased and are in hand.

*** Boxes - I am making a few revisions to the text and updating the photos before the boxes are manufactured.

*** Cartridge and manuals - Manual files are almost complete and testing the final BIN before cartridges are produced.

Production should take another month with payments and shipping to follow soon after. Any questions can be asked here or in a private message.

Edited by neotokeo2001

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

my guess would be, production hasn't been finished yet as he hasn't started taking payments..

It is still being worked on. A few other projects slid in front of Strangeland. That is why I have not started any pre-orders on the game, people get nervous when they have paid for something and then wait a long time for release. I will start a pre-order as soon as I have final cost numbers on the production. The cartridges should be put together in the next few weeks and I will be sending the box files out to be printed in a few days.

Updates will be posted here.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...