neotokeo2001

STRANGELAND (Atari 2600) **SHIPPED**

Put me down for the Standard Edition. Thanks.

March still an option? Or r there delays? Just lookin forward to adding this to the ol Atari collection

Edited by Chris Leach

March still an option? Or r there delays? Just lookin forward to adding this to the ol Atari collection

I have been doing a lot of traveling so things have pushed back a month or so. I have all the extras ready to go but still need to get the cartridges and manual made. I will update the reserve list later today with the new request.

Updated the RESERVE LIST to include the latest. If anyone is missing let me know ASAP. There is only one STANDARD copy left and then that's it until it is payment time.

All copies are RESERVED!!

I will post updates in this thread and will contact all reserves in private mail when payment details are final.

*** All extras are completed/purchased and are in hand.

*** Boxes - I am making a few revisions to the text and updating the photos before the boxes are manufactured.

*** Cartridge and manuals - Manual files are almost complete and testing the final BIN before cartridges are produced.

Production should take another month with payments and shipping to follow soon after. Any questions can be asked here or in a private message.

Edited by neotokeo2001

If anyone needs to back out let me know. I missed this one. That's what I get for abandoning the forums for a month

May have one, will see ;)

Edited by mkiker2089

whatever happened to this? orders completed and shipped?

my guess would be, production hasn't been finished yet as he hasn't started taking payments..

my guess would be, production hasn't been finished yet as he hasn't started taking payments..

It is still being worked on. A few other projects slid in front of Strangeland. That is why I have not started any pre-orders on the game, people get nervous when they have paid for something and then wait a long time for release. I will start a pre-order as soon as I have final cost numbers on the production. The cartridges should be put together in the next few weeks and I will be sending the box files out to be printed in a few days.

Updates will be posted here.

• Like 4

Hi i have a question,when does this game come out i would like to know.

Cartridge production has begun. I will post some updates and hopefully pictures soon.

• Like 2

I know u know I'm still in on this and anything else u release. I'm ready to lay when u r ready to deliver! Keep us posted!

• Like 1

First cartridge production picture, anyone know what they are? (answer below picture)

post-3832-0-70856400-1406056853_thumb.jpg

Strangeland EPROM labels

Edited by neotokeo2001
  • Like 2

As a kid I basically ignored everything but the cart and manual. Seeing how much detail, craftsmanship and care goes into runs like this is delightfully eye opening. All I can say is, wow!

• Like 1