IGNORED

STRANGELAND (Atari 2600) **SHIPPED**

neotokeo2001

If anyone post any reviews or unboxing videos please link them here.

Also any reviews or concerns with the packaging, design and extras included with the package, just post them here.

This is the first time that I have offered a cartridge and manual only version of the game. Is this something that should continue or should I go back to all boxed versions for the future?

Any and all ideas, suggestions or complaints are welcome. You won't hurt my feelings, much.

Thanks to everyone who supported this limited edition release of STRANGELAND. By supporting these games you make it possible for future games to come out of the autograph only collection into a public release.

Here is a quick idea as to what is being worked on for possible autograph cartridges.

post-3832-0-55847400-1410034992_thumb.jpg

DEMONS (1985)

A group of people are trapped in a large movie theater in West Berlin and are infected by ravenous demons who proceed to kill and posses the humans one-by-one, thereby multiplying their numbers.

post-3832-0-87423500-1410034995_thumb.jpg

SHARKNADO (2013)

When a freak hurricane swamps Los Angeles, nature's deadliest killer rules sea, land, and air as thousands of sharks terrorize the waterlogged populace.

post-3832-0-38218200-1410034998_thumb.jpg

THE WALKING DEAD (2010-)

Police officer Rick Grimes leads a group of survivors in a world overrun by zombies.

Edited by neotokeo2001
  • Like 2