IGNORED

I like to collect magazines with advertising 'Intellivision, there are othe

Spadafermo51

I hate to soil this thread with my drunken stupidity but i did a video last night of my Cracked Magazine Video Game Collectors Editions 1982 & 1983. I did not get too crazy but i did a couple times when Intellivision was mentioned. Nothing better than Charlies Angles fighting over Intellivision. :-D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok, that's not easy, as an Atari Fanboy, but I'm very sure, you will love the following ad :)

I'm collecting Ads (digital) about Video Games, Electronic toys (if awesome) and Hardware (Consoles and Computer)

from the late 60s to the early 90s, but it's just an project, only collecting a lot of raw material at the moment.

I have over 5 Gigabyte to check and this project isn't on top of my list atm.

Of course, the following ad, is just an evil, dirty propaganda :D

attachicon.gifAtari_vs_Intellivision.JPG

Awesome project.

If you even decide to post links to your archive of ads, please let me know.

I'm guessing you've already gone through the Digital Press magazine library?

Regarding the Triton catalogs....there are essentially around 10 of these (11 including your recent Trade & Play find), however you will notice that a few are pretty similar. Cmart has a pretty decent thread covering the basic ten:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/198861-cmarts-intv-triton-catalog-collection/?fromsearch=1

They are a fun collection! Took me a while to find the last two ;-) I'd kill for one of those Trade & Play ones! Expect to pay between anywhere from $8-25 each. Average price is $8-15.

Regarding the INTV shirts....I have the Thin Ice one. Steve has one or two as well.

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

Regarding the Triton catalogs....there are essentially around 10 of these (11 including your recent Trade & Play find), however you will notice that a few are pretty similar. Cmart has a pretty decent thread covering the basic ten:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/198861-cmarts-intv-triton-catalog-collection/?fromsearch=1

They are a fun collection! Took me a while to find the last two ;-) I'd kill for one of those Trade & Play ones! Expect to pay between anywhere from $8-25 each. Average price is $8-15.

Regarding the INTV shirts....I have the Thin Ice one. Steve has one or two as well.

Thanks. I had a feeling there was probably a thread. I was too lazy too look. There is always a thread for something. lol

I may be getting the Spring 85 catalog as well. Someone is just sending it to me for free. It is really rough and beat up looking but i'll take anything.

Is the Fall one i got also from 85 also? It seems to be the only without a year on the front.

Thanks. I had a feeling there was probably a thread. I was too lazy too look. There is always a thread for something. lol

I may be getting the Spring 85 catalog as well. Someone is just sending it to me for free. It is really rough and beat up looking but i'll take anything.

Is the Fall one i got also from 85 also? It seems to be the only without a year on the front.

The Spring '85 one with the red writing is pretty tough to find. I saw one sell recently in an auction, but it was pretty rough...same one?

Maybe make a list of what you have and need.

The Spring '85 one with the red writing is pretty tough to find. I saw one sell recently in an auction, but it was pretty rough...same one?

Maybe make a list of what you have and need.

Yep same one. I messaged him on facebook but he had already listed the auction. But after the auction was over he said he would send it to me anyway. Not sure what he said or didn't say to the winner of the auction. Very odd but cool for me.

I only have 3, soon to be 4.

Spring 85, maybe on it's way.

Fall 85? the one in the video

Spring/Summer 87

Fall 88

I hate to soil this thread with my drunken stupidity but i did a video last night of my Cracked Magazine Video Game Collectors Editions 1982 & 1983. I did not get too crazy but i did a couple times when Intellivision was mentioned. Nothing better than Charlies Angles fighting over Intellivision. :-D

ha ha I still have a big box of Cracked magazines. I have both of these. Used to love that mag. I even wrote for it when they were on their last legs…..

• Like 1

ha ha I still have a big box of Cracked magazines. I have both of these. Used to love that mag. I even wrote for it when they were on their last legs…..

Really? I have all the ones from when i was a kid during the 80's. And just recently i got into collecting for it again. Having a hard time finding cheap issues. Just joined a Cracked group on Facebook.

Really? I have all the ones from when i was a kid during the 80's. And just recently i got into collecting for it again. Having a hard time finding cheap issues. Just joined a Cracked group on Facebook.

Yeah I wrote a few comics for their last few issues before it turned into a Maxim ripoff and then ceased to be a publication. I have a ton. I just joined that Cracked group (or at least I think, it was the only Cracked group I saw on FB.) The first issue I bought was in, I guess, 1977 and was the issue with King Kong on cover where Sylvester is on top of his head fighting planes. I even have the full set of Fleer trading cards. (we should pick this congo up on that FB group)

I'd forgotten how awesome that was. There are still a few there that I need.

Those are so nice! Never did acquire any of those as I have collected over the years. Damn, family values, kids and my Wife spreading out my money in other directions!

Pick and choose, pick and choose.....