IGNORED

I like to collect magazines with advertising 'Intellivision, there are othe

Spadafermo51

I'm afraid someone beat you to it. Sorry :_(

But i did make scans of it if anybody is interested.

IMG_0001_zpszs6gweht.jpg

IMG_0005_zpsvvysiqnq.jpg

IMG_0006_zpskpkgv7aj.jpg

IMG_0007_zps1cvzv8be.jpg

IMG_0008_zps7t7mcr3t.jpg

IMG_0009_zpspxyhmjth.jpg

IMG_0010_zpsuvhrqotc.jpg

IMG_0011_zpskgjfxoig.jpg

IMG_0012_zpsu1mxgrud.jpg

Not sure if anyone noticed in the intro paragraph that they mention that this is their SECOND issue!?!?! Crap. Is there another Trade and Play catalog? I do not own it if there is. Also it's interesting to note that they list Tutankhamn and Super Cobra for sale which would confirm that these two titles were sold in Canada as well as Europe. Just sayin

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spadafermo51, we both have this in our collections of Videogiochi magazine. Not exciting if you mind the source (Videogiochi was a videogame magazine) but IMHO the advertising itself deserves attention and to be shown to the rest of the world :)

Found in Videogiochi 33/34, January/February 1986 (Italy)

post-41160-0-94445200-1434190540_thumb.jpg

Edited by intellivotion
  • Like 2

Spadafermo51, we both have this in our collections of Videogiochi magazine. Not exciting if you mind the source (Videogiochi was a videogame magazine) but IMHO the advertising itself deserves attention and to be shown to the rest of the world :)

Beautiful, I did not remember more '

Ahhhh.the much beloved and very expensive Video Giochi italian magazine.... :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

This ad was in an English catalog called Littlewoods in 1982.

Found it in a blog, see link below.

XYsNavD.jpg

"...Finally, having shown how the game was played outside on grass, what better than to return to the comfort of your own home and play some football on your TV? Though the imperial Atari 2600 was the must-have video console of the day (and available through this catalogue for £129.99), it was Intellivison that offered a more realistic football game.

Atari's take on football, Pelé's Soccer, was, to be honest, basic. Lacking distinctly in realism or excitement, it needed Eric Morecambe, Ernie Wise and Trevor Brooking to make it in any way desirable, and that's saying something.

Better, then, to go for the Intellivision option - as long as you were prepared to fork out £225 for the console. Once you'd done that, you could reflect on your new-found poverty as you settled down to a game or three of 'NASL Soccer,' a cartridge thrown in for free. All in all, a great computer game system, although I find the claims of 'Three-dimensional excitement!" and "Startling realism!" to be taking things a little too far."

The Football Attic

• 1 month later...