IGNORED

Do you have a system you keep (hooked up) for three games or less?

None.EVERY console has more than 3 good games even the CD-I.If you can only find 3 good games for a console,you are not looking deep enough.

I'd say you are likely right but that's not really the point. The 7800 certainly has more than 3 good games, I admit that readily...but for me, if it wasn't for Joust, it wouldn't be hooked up at all.

I wasn't trying to knock a particular system's library as shallow, this was more a gauge on people really finding a favorite version of a game and sticking with it even when it means you have a system hooked up just for it. I mean, I could play (and have played) Joust on NES, 2600, 8 bit, PS2 Collection, etc etc etc. But the 7800 version to me is the bees knees and worth keeping a system hooked up just to play it.

• Like 3

I'd say there is only one or two games on every single system that pull me back time after time.

Despite the fact that there are many other games I enjoy occasionally, I've primarily been playing these regularly for a long, long time:

Pepper II and Miner 2049er on Colecovision,

Kaboom and Amidar on the 7800,

The New Tetris on the N64, and

Millipede, Starforce, and Balloon Fight on the NES.

I have a nes hooked up with a powerpak with all the games on it but i always seem to play punch-out castlevania 3 and tiger heli.

Same with the snes with the powerpak im always playing super punch-out castlevania 4 and super mario world.

• Like 1