IGNORED

WTB NES Games

MFW

Hey Todd, I am not looking for rare games by any means just ones that I don't have. I probably should have posted a wanted list (But I am missing a heck of a lot more then I have). I am not trying to collect them all just add some more to the 100 I have.

Let me know what you have and prices.

Matt

• 11 months later...

Thanks for those that responded. I am kind of at a stand still after buying games from a member and 3 of them were non functioning and 1 of the 3 had a cracked case. Hopefully, I can get refunded and continue buying a few more games.

MFW

No offense but you seem like a hard person to deal with. You get pictures of items for sale then make sure to ask condition, and specify you only want them if they are good condition including labels. The pics show condition.

I wasn't going to say anything but seeing as you already had 1 trade go south just wanting to prevent a future bad trade. So everyone reading he basically wants Mint carts. This is why I didn't push to hard for the trade. The games I was selling show wear and I knew it would cause problems.

I could be wrong now, but I don't think so. :)

Picky yes, hard to deal with no. The games I received in my last deal were dirty and had stickers on them. I cleaned them up and only wanted a refund for the ones that didn't work. I also was going to pay to have them shipped back. I was happy with the games I received that worked. However I do expect games to be in working condition. If that means I am hard to deal with then yes. But, I have bought from a few people here and haven't had any problems. If you don't want to deal with me that's fine. I am not a re seller and am not in this for the money. I just like games that work that's all. My son and I play these games together and I am passing on my love of the hobby. I appreciate your input Icemanxp300 I hope this deters people from trying to sell me junk and refuse to refund. Also, check my history on ebay acura9369 is my user name. I sell Honda Trail Bikes and Honda ATV's. I have a 100% rating. Me and the seller figured it all out last night and as far as I am concerned we are good. Just disappointed I am not able to play Ninja Gaiden this weekend.

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

No offense but you seem like a hard person to deal with. You get pictures of items for sale then make sure to ask condition, and specify you only want them if they are good condition including labels. The pics show condition.

I wasn't going to say anything but seeing as you already had 1 trade go south just wanting to prevent a future bad trade. So everyone reading he basically wants Mint carts. This is why I didn't push to hard for the trade. The games I was selling show wear and I knew it would cause problems.

I could be wrong now, but I don't think so. :)

I sold him Ninja Gaiden and it went just as smooth as any other deal I have done :) Just want to add that as I didn't see any issues :)