IGNORED

Reminders for Opcode in one place

nanochess

Hi guys.

I made this thread so Eduardo can see in one place who is missing in shipments.

Only put a post saying what you paid for and if possible when. No other messages or questions.

Personally, I'm missing a Yie-Ar Kung Fu that I've ordered by March/April 2013.

Supposedly to be sent along with my SGM. But I only received the SGM.

• Like 4

I signed up on the Opcode Games website for one of these SGM. I have not received any notice, instruction, news letter on how to obtain one. Secondly, how am I supposed to trust Opcode Games with my money if they don't specify a price and return any of my emails: "Spam Tag excluded".

Who is hosting the website. Surely the administrator can do a better job in contacting their customers. After all, doesn't Opcode Games want to sell their SGM's: "What gives?"

I would like an SGM. "How do I obtain one?". Secondly, how do I know Eduardo won't take my money and not deliver on a SGM?

Many others have been waiting for a year or so.

Can you please enlighten me on the situation and clarify to me as to why Opcode Games refuses to keep their waiting customers up to date with the status on the SGM.

Can you please enlighten me on the situation and clarify to me as to why Opcode Games refuses to keep their waiting customers up to date with the status on the SGM.

Sorry, man. You've already received answers in your thread. This is only for people who has put money. -1 for you

• Like 6

Now I'm not sure if the second-run SGMs are "wanted" in this thread.... but just in case, here's my last email:

On 4/18/13, Opcode Games <info@opcodegames.com> wrote:

> Hi,

>

> This email is to confirm you have placed an order for 2 x ColecoVision

> Super Game Modules.

>

> Thanks for your order and support!

> Eduardo

>

Anything that has been paid but not yet received. So your post is okay :)

I prepaid for 3 SGMs in the first run on September 28, 2012. I have not received any of them; also I have not received any emails directly from Eduardo since his confirmation of my order on October 1, 2012. Did receive one more email from Opcode on April 18, 2013, asking if I wanted to wait for the final nameplate, to which I replied "yes", and another email from Opcode on December 21, 2013 announcing the special limited edition of the second run. No further replies from Opcode or Eduardo since then, either in email or in the forums. :(

Eduardo, if you are out there, please reply! I'm willing to wait - I understand this is a hobby, I'd like to just make sure I'm still on the list and didn't get lost. Hope all is well.

• 2 weeks later...

I prepaid for 2 SGM modules from the first run, the first day the preorders were taken.

I had elected to wait for the corrected nameplate, which clearly wasn't the right thing to do.

Have not heard anything from him in some time (like the rest of you).

• 3 weeks later...