IGNORED

Does Primal Rage really need to be on a CD?

82-T/A

But it was supposed to get MKIII.

If I read correctly atari was afraid if they released mk3 then it would make people not buy ultra vortex ...assuming if I had 60 bucks to spend on a game I would most definitely buy mk3 first.

So they held it back, then the Jag did bad at Christmas so any game not extremely close to complete plus mk3 had a license fee they didn't want to pay.

Crazy cause a arcade perfect port would of sold some systems to the crazed mortal kombat fans of the time...we supported 2 b rate movies, and the soundtrack to the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Ouch, gotta admit though - that's one expensive coaster! :lol:

I'm glad I didn't end up paying more than $40 or $50 back in the day. This was a terrible, terrible game. It made Kasumi Ninja look like Soul Calibur in comparison.

Quite frankly, i've always loved Ultra Vortek - it had its flaws, but until someone else provides a better fighter with Jagmodem support and a dope-smoking, pole-wielding rasta character it will remain the gold standard of all the Jag fighters ;-)