IGNORED

Intellivision Homebrew Release Schedule UPDATED - Feb. 2014

Rev

The Intellivision homebrew release schedule has been updated for Feb. 2014.

A few minor dates and layout changes again. A Surprise added to the IN DEVELOPMENT section.

The CURRENTLY AVAILABLE section has finally been totally revised with the new layout.

Any new info let me know.

Thanks for looking!

CURRENTLY AVAILABLE: http://intellivisionrevolution.com/homebrew-releases-currently-available

COMING SOON 2014: http://intellivisionrevolution.com/homebrew-releases-coming-soon

IN DEVELOPMENT: http://intellivisionrevolution.com/homebrew-releases-in-development

• Like 4

Amazing to see how many games are in developpement :)

But, are they in active development? I know that mine were taken from my AA profile, and although I plan on working on them, they are all in various stages of early design, none of them in actual development. Then there are others that have been taken from Arnauld's page from five or more years ago, which seem to be abandoned.

I think these pages are good to document the Intellivision home-brew scene, but I think it overstates the active effort. Don't get me wrong, I'd be very happy to see new games released, and I appreciate Rev's effort on keeping track of these projects.

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay

But, are they in active development? I know that mine were taken from my AA profile, and although I plan on working on them, they are all in various stages of early design, none of them in actual development. Then there are others that have been taken from Arnauld's page from five or more years ago, which seem to be abandoned.

I think these pages are good to document the Intellivision home-brew scene, but I think it overstates the active effort. Don't get me wrong, I'd be very happy to see new games released, and I appreciate Rev's effort on keeping track of these projects.

-dZ.

Yes, you are right DZ, some or even alot of the games in the IN DEVELOPMENT section may of been abandoned or on hold for what seems like forever.

The IN DEVELOPMENT section has this description when you are the main Release Schedule page: A list of all known Intellivision games that are currently in development and also games that were started and never completed.

This section is really just as you say keep track of games once started.

You never know when a game that has been in development hell, will out of the blue have some work done on it, polish it up, and get released all of the sudden. Example: John Doherty's OLD SKOOL by Elektronite. Now called OLD SCHOOL. I swore this game would never get a cart release.....

So, DZ, hurry up and finish that Pac Man game! :P :P :grin: :grin:

So, DZ, hurry up and finish that Pac Man game! :P :P :grin: :grin:

Why? Going by some of those other games, my stalled projects are still barely on the first floor of development hell. I got a few more years to procrastinate before my schedule catches up to the likes of Rick Dynamite and DotC. :lol:

Edited by DZ-Jay