- Pong/Computer Space Boxset

- Super Cabbage Patch Kids

- Turbo S.C.E

- Pippols

- Rip Cord

- Destruction Derby

- Monster Bash

- Pacar (different from rom release)

- Wizard Siege (2 simultaneous players Arkanoid clone game)

- Jumpman DX

- The Castle DX

- Space Taxi DX

- Spunky's Super Car!

- Comic Bakery

- Pyxidis

- Cavern Fighter

- Star Command

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Coleco ADAM (30th Anniversary)

- StarCom

Atari2600

- Space Raid (NTSC & PAL)

Intellivision

- Space Raid

TI-99a

- Mr. Chin

**Some more title may be added during the year

Edited by retroillucid
  • Like 6

Yay! Rip Cord at long last!!!

Impressive lineup there.. I'm excited for this year, it's going to be a good one. :-D I want 'em all!

I agree! This will be our best year IMO!

Great selection of games including 2 previously unreleased games! : Rip Cord & Destruction Derby

And some great DeluXe games too! wich mean improved over the original!

Now what else the CV community could want more?

Ah, I know, and it's also coming too!!!!! :-o

...but it's too early yet to talk about it ;) :P

• Like 1

so what is the difference between the limited edition stardom for CV and the adam release, besides that it's probably not a limited edition? Is it on tape or disk?

Same as CV version, it's only to comemorate the 30th Anniversary of the Coleco ADAM

Due to the number of DDPs available, it will be limited release (less than 30)

I do intend to release a Halloween themed game this year, Adventure of a Witch:Flightful Night. It is based of the game I made in SmileBASIC in Petit Computer for the DSiWare. I got half of the feature done in the main game. It got good reception from the comment I read. Hopefully it can be release for Halloween on time.

• Like 3

I do intend to release a Halloween themed game this year, Adventure of a Witch:Flightful Night. It is based of the game I made in SmileBASIC in Petit Computer for the DSiWare. I got half of the feature done in the main game. It got good reception from the comment I read. Hopefully it can be release for Halloween on time.

Geez! I completely forgot this one! Sorry Chris

• Like 1

Excellent!

It's being port from the C64

Fanfreakingtastic....as that's the version I've always played!...but I don't see myself using the stock controllers for a game that, at the highest levels, requires *pinpoint control on the joystick. I think an NES style thumbpad would be optimal, but I don't think I've seen anything like that for the CV.

In any case, I'm down and will purchase one...or download a ROM at cost, however it is you guys do business.

Seriously, you will release all that Games in 2014????

How many developpers works for you?

Anyway i'm looking foward for Space Taxi!!!!

and of course : Rip cord, Monster Bash and Cavern Fighter!(It is the awesome Scramble clone from ElectricAdventures? )

The Castle , i guess that unfortunaly it is the SG1000 or the MSX port... :(

I'm very curious about the rendition of the others titles too...

Okay, now that I've had a good night's sleep, some more questions:

1) Is Super Cabbage Patch Kids an unreleased ADAM Super Game? Or is it a hack of the original cartridge ROM?

2) Will The Castle DX have a savegame feature? Because it's a rather big game that cannot be finished in one sitting.

It's nice to see Steve Bégin dust off his source code for Wizard Siege. I remember being pretty impressed when I saw it at a local video game convention in 2005. :)

And I just realized that I'll have 16 new trading cards to add to my to-do list (Pong and Computer Space are already on the list). :P I hope you will make the box of Turbo SCE different enough from the custom Turbo homebrew box you've done in the past, so that the trading cards will be easely differentiated. :)

Very nice lineup! I just hope Russ is going to finish both Rip Cord and Monster Bash as planned. I know the guy means well and he's a competent programmer, but he started working on Rip Cord before finishing Monster Bash, and in my book that makes him... how can I say this politely... a little "volatile"? :P

Okay, now that I've had a good night's sleep, some more questions:1) Is Super Cabbage Patch Kids an unreleased ADAM Super Game? Or is it a hack of the original cartridge ROM?2) Will The Castle DX have a savegame feature? Because it's a rather big game that cannot be finished in one sitting.It's nice to see Steve Bégin dust off his source code for Wizard Siege. I remember being pretty impressed when I saw it at a local video game convention in 2005. :)And I just realized that I'll have 16 new trading cards to add to my to-do list (Pong and Computer Space are already on the list). :P I hope you will make the box of Turbo SCE different enough from the custom Turbo homebrew box you've done in the past, so that the trading cards will be easely differentiated. :)Very nice lineup!

Super Cabbage is a hack

Castle DX will use the same PCB as Lord of the Dungeon

Turbo SCE will have a completely different box than the NTSC and PAL box

I just hope Russ is going to finish both Rip Cord and Monster Bash as planned. I know the guy means well and he's a competent programmer, but he started working on Rip Cord before finishing Monster Bash, and in my book that makes him... how can I say this politely... a little "volatile"? :P

Russ had problem with Monster Bash to get the megacart scheme working

So he decided to make Rip Cord cause it's a 32K game

Russ also released IOS game and he is currently working on our first FilthySoft game

No worries, he will resume works on Monster Bash ;)

Edited by retroillucid

Russ had problem with Monster Bash to get the megacart scheme working

So did he figure out the problem? I'm asking because it would be nice to be able to program a MegaCart game in C language. In particular, I tried Daniel Bienvenu's text adventure demo ("Au Chateau du Dragon") the other day, and I thought that a game like that could easely be done in C and would benefit from a MegaCart PCB. :)

So did he figure out the problem? I'm asking because it would be nice to be able to program a MegaCart game in C language. In particular, I tried Daniel Bienvenu's text adventure demo ("Au Chateau du Dragon") the other day, and I thought that a game like that could easely be done in C and would benefit from a MegaCart PCB. :)

Yes, I think he got advice/ help from other programmers on the forum here