IGNORED

Yurkie's N64 & NES RGB mods *NESRGB in Stock US Distributor*

Yurkie

Hello again, Yurkie!

Will you be one of the official modders for the Ultra HDMI N64 mod kit soon to be released? If so, I'll be one of the first in line to order one!

BTW, I recently made a couple of integer-scaled N64 profiles for the Framemeister. As usual, my profiles package can be downloaded at the bottom of my pixel purist page here: http://www.firebrandx.com/pixelpurist.html

You should add that link to your Signature. Your journey to RGB in all it's glory is an interesting read.

• 2 weeks later...

I received my modded NES back from Yurkie and it is AMAZING!!! His mod work is top notch... so perfectly clean that the new multi-port looks like it was factory installed! And the picture is terrific! His customer service is amazing as well and I had my NES back in about a week.

I would definitely recommend Yurkie in a heartbeat for your NESRGB mod install!

Thank you Yurkie!​

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Those of you getting new NESRGB boards might be interested in having Yurkie update the firmware to my custom palettes. The full details on how they improve the colors to be more faithful to the original experience can be read here:

http://www.firebrandx.com/nespalette.html

Full instructions and downloads are also provided for those that can handle updating their own NESRGB boards. I personally use Unsaturated-V5 as my preferred palette since it so closely resembles how the real console behaves.

Hi Yurkie,

Do you do Atari 2600 Heavy Sixer RGB Mods? My current modder is great, but he will probably want to use mine as experimentation since the Heavy Sixer is a different beast.

I have been referred to you by RetroRGB.com.

By the way, I lived in Toledo/Sylvania for 25 years and still visit.

Thanks,

Reuben

Edited by reuben.ahmed

Definitely recommend Yurkie's work. He did my NES and it looks as though it came from a professional shop. Can't even tell it was modded!

Anyways, I am thinking of doing the N64 mod sometime soon. As far as I know, some N64 RGB mods take away the composite and S-Video capabilities of the system. Is this the case with this one?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Two weeks ago I messaged Yurkie about modding my top loader. Yesterday I received the unit and my god, the work is beautiful.

I had previously done the composite mod last year and now wanted to do the definitive mod for it. I explained him what I have done and he even went a step further; he COVERED the previous mod's drilled holes with a Nintendo Repair Sticker!

I love it! If you want to get the best mod available for the NES; than ask for the best which Yurkie here certainly is! Thank you so much for this!

FXhWnvv.jpg
32Tawil.jpg