IGNORED

Yurkie's N64 & NES RGB mods *NESRGB in Stock US Distributor*

Yurkie

Just got my systems modded and everything was absolutely perfect. Yurkie's work was SUPER clean! I have pics of the system below. Also, those of you looking to use S-video with an NES . . . the results are amazing! I am running my NES with Monster Cable S-video to a Panasonic BT-H1390Y. The picture is fantastic. Everyone I have shown thinks it's RGB. I have a couple pics below, but it's hard to get CRT pics and even harder for them to do justice for how it looks in person (please ignore the room reflection). Thanks again to Yurkie! Highly recommended :)

IMG_20160331_110420_zpslxm5kdx2.jpg

IMG_20160402_122603_zps98k6pfsp.jpg

IMG_20160402_122533_zps2flyevrz.jpg

Edited by 3rdStrikeMike

Just got my systems modded and everything was absolutely perfect. Yurkie's work was SUPER clean! I have pics of the system below. Also, those of you looking to use S-video with an NES . . . the results are amazing! I am running my NES with Monster Cable S-video to a Panasonic BT-H1390Y. The picture is fantastic. Everyone I have shown thinks it's RGB. I have a couple pics below, but it's hard to get CRT pics and even harder for them to do justice for how it looks in person (please ignore the room reflection). Thanks again to Yurkie! Highly recommended :)

The 3D printed multiout outputs composite, S-Video and RGB and as you said, the S-Video provides an incredible image.

Thank You for the kind feedback.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got my NES back last week. I opened it up to replace the 72-pin connector with the Blinking Light Win, and I am amazed at the excellent work and attention to detail. I really appreciate your work on this, Yurkie. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to see interior shots of Yurkie's work if somebody can post photos.

I'm hoping to get an rgb modded nes at some point in the future for use with my Everdrive N8. Ideally I'd like to just leave the N8 in all the time, so would it be better to get a top loader? I'm concerned about cartridge/connector wear when leaving a cartridge in for extended periods of time, and was envisioning the front loader putting more pressure on the cartridge with its push down mechanism, but I'm not really sure how it works...

Edited by cacophony

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Received my NES back today. It was a smooth, and easy transaction. Communication was great, the mod was completed promptly, and the NES was well padded (protected) when shipped back. The work done is first rate. I never realized that NES games could look this good - I have been amazed with how good Batman: TVG, Castlevania (I and III), and Ninja Gaiden (I and II) look. Highly recommend getting your NES RGB modded by Yurkie.

Yurkie - positive feedback has been left for you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are you RGB modding Twin Famicoms?

No.

AV Famicom, Top Loader with 3d printed multi-out and front loader with gamecube multi-out donor.

I have a front loader ready to sell and boards to mod your consoles if your looking. Christmas is only 2 months away.