IGNORED

Yurkie's N64 & NES RGB mods *NESRGB in Stock US Distributor*

Yurkie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are you still offering RGB mods for front loader NES?

I am looking specifically for a front loader that will run through s-video or even better component. I have an RGB modded toploader on my PVM, but I want a front loader for my consumer CRT.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you still offering RGB mods for front loader NES?

I am looking specifically for a front loader that will run through s-video or even better component. I have an RGB modded toploader on my PVM, but I want a front loader for my consumer CRT.

Yes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is tough to know where to post this best in order to let everyone know the quality of the work this man does.

I found Yurkie through this forum, via my desire to RGB my NES and N64.

I shipped from California, and was given prompt, incredible work.

I fell in love when I learned my SNES was native RGB output, and bought a Framemeister and SCART cable.

Yurkie took both my NES and N64 to the same level!

Clean, flawless execution.

NES has never worked, or looked better.

I look forward to doing business with you again, perhaps on a new project to explore your exceptional expertise!

Thank you!

Front loader with gamecube jack available. Use nintendo cables to output composite, s-video and RGB.

$279 shipped Priority Mail anywhere in the USA.

Edited by Yurkie

I recently bought an AV-modded Model 1 Famicom from Ebay. Plugged it in and saw that it has some distracting jailbars. Originally I was going to send this in to a modder to get fixed, but I'd like to get it RGB modded as well. How much would it cost for you to RGB mod it? I bought Tim Worthington's RGB mod kit for the Famicom model 1 so I can supply that along with my AV-modded Famicom.

I recently bought an AV-modded Model 1 Famicom from Ebay. Plugged it in and saw that it has some distracting jailbars. Originally I was going to send this in to a modder to get fixed, but I'd like to get it RGB modded as well. How much would it cost for you to RGB mod it? I bought Tim Worthington's RGB mod kit for the Famicom model 1 so I can supply that along with my AV-modded Famicom.

I only mod the Front Loader, Top Loader and AV Famicom. The Front loader gets a Gamecube donor jack on the back that looks super clean like it was made that way. The Top Loader rear panel is replaced with a 3d printed panel with multiout and power jack. (see pic). The AV Famicom original multiout is rewired.

All 3 provide Composite, S-Video and RGB. I don't repair Nintendo Consoles or mod the Sharp Twin Famicom or Original Famicom.

retrofixes_rgb_nes_rear_grande.jpg?v=148

Have you started offering RGB mod service on the Sharp Twin Famicom?

Please?

Because it seems that no one does.

I don't offer the mod for the Sharp Twin Famicom. Your welcome to send a AV Famicom, Top Loader or Front Loader for modding, or I have a Front Loader for sale that is already modded with Gamecube multiout for $279 shipped Priority anywhere in the USA.

Wierd...I ordered TIm Worthington's RGB mod kit for the original Famicom, and my order confirmation says it's shipping from Yurkie.

I am the US distributor for all varieties of the NESRGB and 2600RGB, but I only install the NESRGB on the Front Loader, Top Loader and AV Famicom.

• 3 weeks later...

I have an RGB modded front loader new available. Also a 2600 4 switch that is modded for RGB, composite and s-video. Pics on another thread message me and I'll send you a link if you want to see pics. Like all hardware I sell these are in excellent cosmetic condition.

Edited by Yurkie

I have an RGB modded front loader new available. Also a 2600 4 switch that is modded for RGB, composite and s-video. Pics on another thread message me and I'll send you a link if you want to see pics. Like all hardware I sell these are in excellent cosmetic condition.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...