IGNORED

Just bought....

82-T/A

Not really so much anymore. I do remember that there was one shop that I actually used, they repaired my LaserDisc player (hahah), and it was pretty awesome $50 bucks and done. I have not seen another shop since, but I'm sure they exist, just off the beaten path.

I'm thinking of buying that Bypass Cartridge too.

As for B&C... everything I've heard about them is that the guy who runs B&C is a very honest guy. He does what he does for fun, and I know he lays out a lot of cost to make those games. He also sells the old cartridge inserts (2mb carts, without the shells) on eBay too for pennies on the dollar.

Bypass Cartridge?

There is no need to purchase a bypass cart.

Jagtopia:Freeboot can boot unencrypted CDs. There are also several carts with the ability to do this, including Protector, Downfall+, and the up-coming Rebooteroids.

Allows one to boot unencrypted Jag CD games. The Protector carts can also be used for this purpose...and you get a game too :)

• Like 3

Nice!

Raiden rocks. Been a while since I played but from what I can remember, it's one of the best titles/ports imo.

Would love to agree, but after spending more time with the PS1, ARC and other 16-bit ports, I actually find the Jag version a bit of an oddity. It's not that great imo, but in the grand scheme of where it stands in the library, yeah... it's alright.

ALSO... regarding Power Drive Rally...

That's one of T H E best titles on the system imo. I'm sure you'll love it Travis...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Saw that, thanks for the order!

Soccer Kid is a really fun game (in my opinion): colorful, fast, good animation, decent music, and big levels to explore. Very solid platformer for the Jaguar.

Awesome can't wait to play it! Carl is the Towers II you have the "special edition". That's on my shortlist for the next month or two :)

• 4 weeks later...

Good deal, and you have the EU Version with the Cosworth in the cover.

This is one oft the best Jaguar games, for me :)

+1 Masematte!

PDR is, imo, without doubt, one of the top 10 titles for the Jaguar.

It's not quite Neo Drift-Out or Gaelco WRC, but it's still awesome in it's own right. I love the little touches like the Gear Change animation and having to turn on your own headlights!

Great game. A Jag title I would never be without vs a LOT of others! :P

Just bought Power Drive Rally with the manual for $15.50

271600362562_1.jpg

Who says there aren't still deals to be had? :)

Two games from the regular production run to go: Primal Rage and Dragon's Lair..

This is seriously like one of my favorite games for the Jaguar... it takes some getting back into practice each time I play it, but it really is a great game. The PC version had a couple extra features that the Jaguar one doesn't do... like the test drive and obstacle course, but it's still a great game.