Aking

Mistery 5200 game

POOYAN!!! No way, what a great game to convert. And you improved the colors, which on the 8-bit version were terrible. Aking is 3 for 3 now!

PS: I think you meant Mystery (y).

Wow! Never cared for Pooyan but this version is strangely addictive. What a treat all these conversions for the 5200.

I know we do an AA "collector of the year" each year but if there is ever a "Awesome member of the year" category I already know who I'm voting for! Four A8 conversions in less than a week.

YOU...Mr Aking...ARE DA' MAN!!!

POOYAN!!! No way, what a great game to convert. And you improved the colors, which on the 8-bit version were terrible. Aking is 3 for 3 now!

PS: I think you meant Mystery (y).

Wasn't that exclusive in the arcades to Chuck E. Cheese's, or am I thinking of Rock 'N Rope?

On another note, I got my 5200 to work tonight. Played some Joust. Man, the sound is soooo much better than the 7800 version! Makes me want to steal a TARDIS back to 1983 and pimp slap GCC and Warner for leaving the Pokey out of the 7800.

Edited by Lynxpro

I'd love to see Threshold done on 5200 someday...or at least a ROM that will work on my A8 multicart.

Nice job on the recent conversions. :thumbsup:

I'd love to see Threshold done on 5200 someday...or at least a ROM that will work on my A8 multicart.

Nice job on the recent conversions. :thumbsup:

i agree it´s a gem of a game