IGNORED

How rare is Sylvania Intellivision System

Intellfan

Let's see.

1. Big Mattel box with Keyboard Component inset.

2. Sylvania box.

3. Big Mattel box without Keyboard Component inset.

4. Small Mattel box.

5. Mattel Intellivision 2 box.

6. Tandy box.

7. Sears box.

8. INTV III box

9. Super Pro System box.

10. Bandai box.

Then there's the test market box, the Astrosmash contest sticker variant, the Burgertime Inty 2 variant, the Canadian variants, and probably more.

• Like 2

Let's see.

1. Big Mattel box with Keyboard Component inset.

2. Sylvania box.

3. Big Mattel box without Keyboard Component inset.

4. Small Mattel box.

5. Mattel Intellivision 2 box.

6. Tandy box.

7. Sears box.

8. INTV III box

9. Super Pro System box.

10. Bandai box.

Then there's the test market box, the Astrosmash contest sticker variant, the Burgertime Inty 2 variant, the Canadian variants, and probably more.

I'm north of 30 box variants at this point and I know of at least a half dozen more. :) I actually have pics taken for a thread but I just need to sort through the pics and organize them.

Anyone have a boxed Sylvania? That's the set we had in the 80's. My mom worked to GTE-Sylvania at the time, so she bought one so I'd bring the grandkids over. I was a 21 year old father, so I played too…. :-)

The sylvania is the last one I'm wanting to get for my collection. I don't bother with the foreign language variants, carts or consoles. So my list for "complete" is just

Intellivision

Intellivision 2

INTV III

INTV Super Pro System

Tandyvision

GTE/Sylvania

Sears Super Video Arcade

I'm just missing the Sylvania at this point in that list. There's one on ebay right now but it is priced too high.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MATTEL-SYLVANIA-GTE-INTELLIVISION-VIDEO-GAME-SYSTEM-30-GAMES-/151234065293?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item233640b38d

• Like 1

The illustrious Tutorvision?

The sylvania is the last one I'm wanting to get for my collection. There's one on ebay right now but it is priced too high.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MATTEL-SYLVANIA-GTE-INTELLIVISION-VIDEO-GAME-SYSTEM-30-GAMES-/151234065293?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item233640b38d

But it has 1 EXTREMELY RARE Intellivision Game Cartridge: PAC-MAN

How can you go wrong? I say you can't afford NOT to buy it :D

Edited by Certifiable

Anyone have a boxed Sylvania? That's the set we had in the 80's. My mom worked to GTE-Sylvania at the time, so she bought one so I'd bring the grandkids over. I was a 21 year old father, so I played too. :-)

I've got a couple. One CIB and one sealed. Cmart is the only other person I know with a sealed one. I assume that the USA Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack (Keyboard Component variant) is the pack in. There's also a specific Sylvania manual, warranty card (looks like a punch card), and another leaflet with playing card graphics. I'd like to know if any other literature came with it. I'd also like to know when it was released. It came out very, very early in the Intellivision's life, I think, maybe just after the test market.