IGNORED

NEW Release! Moon Patrol CIB for ColecoVision

retroillucid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We all are... Patience, young grasshopper! ;)

Indeed. If there's one thing that you need to know about CollectorVision, is that they work at their own pace. Of course, this can be said about any homebrewer (even me) but the point is that milestone deadlines and release dates are very approximate concepts. ;)

• Like 1

Indeed. If there's one thing that you need to know about CollectorVision, is that they work at their own pace. Of course, this can be said about any homebrewer (even me) but the point is that milestone deadlines and release dates are very approximate concepts. ;)

With over 30 projects only for this year, yeah, this's kind of though to predict EXACTLY when a certain game get release

There's also alot of changes this year coming at CollectorVision

Protestatri: However, rest assured, we always honored our sales, always.

:)

• Like 1

I can't wait to receive mine! :grin:

You can change your username to reflect your real name if you wish and/or ask moderator for help in case you lost your password, Garretimus.

Other than that, it's good to know the author of Atari books and responsible for a great magazine is here. You don't need to have a second account showing your full name to bring credibility when buying in AtariAge.