retroillucid

NEW Release! Moon Patrol CIB for ColecoVision

Wow guys, everything arrived today.. im impressed! Moon Patrol is sweet!!! :-o :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :)

So is the Super Action Baseball box; now with my cartridge and manual I already had.. it's offically CIB! .. (Along with my CIB Super Actrion Controllers) :grin: :P :grin:

Thanks fellas, you all really made my day!

CollectorVision rocks! :party:

Hmmm. I've literally lost track of all the games I've been buying lately. Guess I should PM Toby to check if I've ordered this one yet. :)

Yep, me too ... ;) ...

Yep, me too ... ;) ...

What's funny is it has actually got worse since then as now there's Collectorvision Intellivision games to keep track of too! :)

So is the Super Action Baseball box; now with my cartridge and manual I already had.. it's offically CIB! .. (Along with my CIB Super Actrion Controllers) :grin: :P :grin:

Hasn't arrived here yet but can only be days. Hey. SiLic0ne, do you also have the score pad?

• Like 1

Hasn't arrived here yet but can only be days. Hey. SiLic0ne, do you also have the score pad?

Sure do, original from my Super Action Controller set i got off a local buddy BITD.. Everything's mint on the inside, box itself is in great shape

I posted a pic in the SAB Box thread ;)

If you ordered the box, you won't be disappointed.

Man... I received a box today with Moon Patrol, Pippols, and the box for Super Action Baseball, thanks! ...... and my ColecoVision has been on the fritz with garbled graphics...

Wish I could play them. :mad:

Mine too. I'm going to send mine to Yurkie next month to get the power mod and see if that helps. I'm pretty sure the power adapter is the cause of the problem.

Anyway, I received Moon Patrol and Pippols a few days ago and they look and play great. Great job guys!

Got my games yesterday -- Moon Patrol is great (as expected ;)), but MAN I am just blown away by Pippols! Can't believe I'd never even heard of this game before... so much fun!

• Like 1

Got my games yesterday -- Moon Patrol is great (as expected ;)), but MAN I am just blown away by Pippols! Can't believe I'd never even heard of this game before... so much fun!

Indeed! Pippols is a super fun game :)

• Like 1

Reading these comments is making me anxious to receive mine. Should be this week :-o

Got mine today with Pippols. Great games, especially Pippols : a lot of fun !

The package arrived very quickly to France.

Thanks Collectorvision ;-) ;-)

Got it today! Beautiful job all the way around guys. Thank you! :)

My copy of Moon Patrol and Pippols just arrived too. Haven't had a chance to play yet, but OMG THAT ATARISOFT BOX! So awesome. Beautiful job all around.

Now that these games are shipped, what are the next games that collectorvision will be working on, other than telebunny, thanks

Edited by Protestari

Now that these games are shipped, what are the next games that collectorvision will be working on, other than telebunny, thanks

See here for the answer(s) to your question:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/221841-collectorvision-2014-lineup/

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/224798-reservation-list-for-a-new-colecovision-game-april-2014/

And many others ;) :cool:

I'm hoping to hear something about a particular set of games for which I supplied the graphics quite a long time ago... ;)