IGNORED

Sega Genesis/Mega Drive HSC Season 3 Round 7: Gauntlet 4

classicgamer_27330

This week's game with a number in it is Gauntlet 4. The scoring will go different. It's what level you make it to, not your score.

Gauntlet4UEAug1993_000_zps28d468b4.gifGauntlet4UEAug1993_001_zps0b73e680.gif

Bonus: 1 point.

Write a sentence about this game or another Gauntlet game with at least one word beginning with an E and one word beginning with an H.

Deadline March 4th 2014 12:01 AM EST

• Like 1

Level 13

post-34560-0-80452100-1393628643_thumb.jpg

I have only beat level 9 once, usually I lose even if I continue there like roadrunner. but sometimes you get to a different map for a particular level, so this time I played through a different level 9, not the one with the thousands of bone-piles and orc-huts. I think the way to beat that one would be to save up lots of potions and then let 'em have it. problem is, by the time you get to L9, having enough health left is an issue.

I think this is a really good Gauntlet game !

just to clarify, by "one continue" I am assuming that means playing once with 1 CREDIT (=2000 health) only, and then continuing once with 1 CREDIT only. -- because it is possible to start with 3 credits (= 6000 health), and then continue with 3 more credits.