IGNORED

U.K. Game Stores

Metal Ghost

There are 4 retro game shops that I visit in Birmingham, there's a market stall at the outdoor bit of the Bullring market during the weekends, also another one inside the indoor bit of the market. Retro Station in Sutton Coldfield's indoor market, Entertainment World in Sheldon and Vintage Gamer in Halesowen.

Edited by SkullBlade
  • Like 1

I usually go to Grithiffths Games Megamart

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81062245/

Ok That was a great video 1:20 into it the dude is hammering around on his joystick which he has buried in his crotch! The lady walks in and says "it looks like your enjoying yourself". Did they not notice what that looked like when they filmed it? A little later he explains he was "trying to work up a thick head of foam". They show the screen which is telling him to waggle his joystick. I thought that was kinda hilarious. It took me a little while to realize the whole thing was a just a big joke.

Edited by Dripfree

Thanks....greatly appreciated!

SkullBlade....hopefully ill catch you at one of those joints the next time I'm in town! I also found out too late about Cadbury World....that's definitely one I also have to check out.

I visit them quite often, so we may run in to eachother haha.

I think the retro shop in Cadbury World is the same shop as the Entertainment World one that I mentioned, either they moved it out of town or it was just another shop owned by the same guy.