Atari8bitCarts

Atari 8-bit Espial

Post in Marketplace but most miss it there.

Anyone with an Espial Atari 8-bit Computer cartridge for trade and/or sale? Loose is fine. Please PM me.

Thank you.

Good luck with that one. I had a hard enough time getting my Zaxxon and Up 'n Down at a reasonable price. People would sell their kids to get that game. ;)

Up'n'Down? I remember that game, probably the first A8 game I ever played. Liked the sprite for the car, but the graphics were all flickery, it was hard to control and as for that repetitive music... I've seen better stuff since.

Apparently this game is rare??? I don't know (I collect for NES and newer) but I found this at a second hand store. Never been opened. PM me.

espial_zpsd084178c.jpg

EEA83AD4-EBEA-4003-81CB-81396237E5AE_zps

F77AF069-B390-4EE6-9107-871C5D450F0B_zps

I had a go at recreating the graphics from Espial on my Atari 800 - which you can see here, via Youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch.?v=8xZ9Jg81wFM&list=UUuS_WWw8gMxmjZSvzbNCElQ&index=24

It is towards the end of this clip - which also recreates some of Timepilot 2001 and features some new graphics also.

I was hoping to reuse some of these graphics in the AtariBLAST! game I am currently working on - but it looks like only some of them will be used.

You can download demos of AtariBLAST!/GTIABlast! from it's official website...

Harvey

I had a go at recreating the graphics from Espial on my Atari 800 - which you can see here, via Youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch.?v=8xZ9Jg81wFM&list=UUuS_WWw8gMxmjZSvzbNCElQ&index=24

It is towards the end of this clip - which also recreates some of Timepilot 2001 and features some new graphics also.

I was hoping to reuse some of these graphics in the AtariBLAST! game I am currently working on - but it looks like only some of them will be used.

You can download demos of AtariBLAST!/GTIABlast! from it's official website...

Harvey

the link says page unavailable?

Sorry about that... with Google you should be able to find it easily with:

Atari 800 computer graphics in 1986 1987 or 1988?

with youtube in front of this. It's a clip lasting around 2: 51

Harvey