IGNORED

Sexiest old computer?

I don't know what you guys are talking about. The sexiest computer is obviously the Olivetti M380-40!

m38040.jpg

MAN that's a good-looking computer! Everything about it is fantastic! Sure it's a bit yellowed in this picture but imagine it wasn't!

Its been rumored that an original game boy had more computer power

You guys are giving more credit to Apollo computers than you should. A 4 function calculator has more raw computing power than the AGC had. The AGC had more code, but in terms of computing capability. A 99 cent 4 function calculator out performs the Apollo AGC.

I don't know what you guys are talking about. The sexiest computer is obviously the Olivetti M380-40!

m38040.jpg

MAN that's a good-looking computer! Everything about it is fantastic! Sure it's a bit yellowed in this picture but imagine it wasn't!

So a beige box computer is sexy? That's about 90% of the PCs made in the 90s

• Like 1

A fully decked out Commodore CDTV looks damn sexy.

I really liked the CDTV. They just needed a 2x speed CD, standard smart card and CD tray.

They would have made perfect school computers.

I remember trying to sell Amigas to a school district and they wanted to use IBMs controlling laser disks.

The IBM computer + laser disk player setup cost was over three times what a CDTV would cost but the idiots in charge wouldn't budge.

I've been looking at trying to pick up a CDTV for many many years now on eBay without any luck. Either the ending price ended up far out of range on what I'm willing to pay or they were just beat up or in bad condition.

Yup.

7 Pages and no 800? What's wrong with you people!

mainImage.jpg

We were talking about "sexy," not the 3am all-the-other-chicks-have-left kind. ;)

You obviously don't Hang Out at Atari Bars much.....

(the sound of someone running very quickly for an Apple controlled Stronghold, screaming, "Incoming!!!!")

Well, as for Atari 800 I thought we were talking about old computers, as in museum pieces, things of the past, etc. When it comes to the Atari 800, I mean sure it is sexy, but still of the here and now for a lot of us. ;)

• Like 1

Well, as for Atari 800 I thought we were talking about old computers, as in museum pieces, things of the past, etc. When it comes to the Atari 800, I mean sure it is sexy, but still of the here and now for a lot of us. ;)

Listen to the Moon Master: he speaks truth.

• Like 1