IGNORED

Sexiest old computer?

BBB's? (Big boobed blonds). I dunno... everyone I've ever met was either crazy, dangerous or very high maintenance. Of course that is just my experience.

All true ..

Thread was sexy not wife material.

I have a Sicilian wife a with nice handful for breasts. Nothing big on her other than an attitude but I like that sassiness. Extremely low maintenance.. no expensive hobbies and her aunt works at major cosmetic company so she gets endless free cosmetics/perfume! It saves me a fortune! Oh if we ever got in a fist fight she would probably beat me up. Some may consider this a negative. I don't.

Edited by thetick1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Everyone knows it's the X68000.

attachicon.gifcz-604c_1.jpg

I've never owned one or even seen one, but the X68000 was a monster gaming machine. It pretty much was an arcade machine disguised as a computer. Some of the best video game music out there:

Edited by TravisHuckins
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly, after how long this thread has been here, I'm surprised the Heathkit H89 has not been posted yet. It's design was an inspiration for a few other machines IIRC.

Nice, but I prefer the VT100. The brown colour scheme always reminded me of the Atari XL line. Here's mine with my DEC GIGI.

gallery_12824_521_283910.jpg

The GIGI even looks like a 1200XL.

• Like 1

How about a Gateway Handbook 486? These were great in the day, about the size of a VHS tape with a full keyboard. I still have mine running Windows 95 with floppy attachment..

This is not my picture.. I remember, if you put in a PCIMA card running on battery. it would change from 45 min to about 5 min...it was trying to run a pop out network card :)

Very small and Sexy for it's day.

1200px-Hb486_dillo_big.jpg

Edited by TheCoolDave

Here are a few more that haven't yet been mentioned.

The DEC VT05 terminal:

dec101.jpg

The Billings 6000 - keyboard, monitor and computer cases were chromed steel (a computer that would nicely match the Cylons from Battlestar Galactica):

scan0002.jpg

Data General Dasher

008_eclipsec350.png

And a weird one from Holland, the Holborn 6500:

Holborn%206500%2000.JPG

I need that Holborn for my office.

• Like 1