IGNORED

retroillucid's 5000th Post

retroillucid

Congratulations on your 5000th post !!!! and now thanks for posting those screenshots. I was wondering what that game was in your avatar haha :grin: Now I gotta buy that game for the NES and CV once it gets published ! and for you milestone. Maybe you should republsih some of the CV games you had available in the past. And make more of these Arcade Joysticks for the ColecoVision PLEASE !!!! Thanks !

Congratulations on your 5000th post !!!! and now thanks for posting those screenshots. I was wondering what that game was in your avatar haha :grin: Now I gotta buy that game for the NES and CV once it gets published ! and for you milestone. Maybe you should republsih some of the CV games you had available in the past. And make more of these Arcade Joysticks for the ColecoVision PLEASE !!!! Thanks !

Thanks

We will soon re-publish some of our soldout games!

And as for the Arcade Quality Controller, a new batch will be available later this year

There's just too much in the pipe right now, we currently have about 40 different projects only for this year

• Like 1

Thanks

And as for the Arcade Quality Controller, a new batch will be available later this year

There's just too much in the pipe right now, we currently have about 40 different projects only for this year

YAY you always bring out the BEST for the ColecoVision same goes for Luc PixelBoy as well !!! I am very HAPPY that you guys do exist and you all have made me buy more games for my ColecoVision!!! :D. I will buy the Arcade Joystick and almost all fo the Releases by CollectorVision and PixelBoy and almost any other publishers as well :D. Now I hope my 2 SGM gets in my hands very soon :D. LOL..

• Like 1

YAY you always bring out the BEST for the ColecoVision same goes for Luc PixelBoy as well !!! I am very HAPPY that you guys do exist and you all have made me buy more games for my ColecoVision!!! :D. I will buy the Arcade Joystick and almost all fo the Releases by CollectorVision and PixelBoy and almost any other publishers as well :D. Now I hope my 2 SGM gets in my hands very soon :D. LOL..

There's a team behind each publisher , trust me, nothing like this would be possible without those guys

• Like 1

There's a team behind each publisher , trust me, nothing like this would be possible without those guys

Yeah That is VERY TRUE !!! I do not know the whole teams. But Kudos to you all who are involved in these stuff to make it all happen and come out for REAL !

Yeah That is VERY TRUE !!! I do not know the whole teams. But Kudos to you all who are involved in these stuff to make it all happen and come out for REAL !

Here's the team: CollectorVision/FilthySoft Studio

- coleco_master / Toby St Aubin

- John Lester / Gamester81

- J-F Dupuis / retroillucid

- Harvey DeKleine / 5-11under

- Vincent Godefroy / crapahute

- Keith Erickson / RaccoonLad

- Russ Kumro / rkgames

- Chris Derrig / Kiwi

- And all programers for each game published

• Like 1

May I ask which games currently sold out are in the pipeline to be republished ...?

Please add Pooyan Pooyan Pooyan -- the front cover is just absolutely marvellous ;)))

And, Ghost n Zombies! .... Ok I'm just kidding with this last one. ;) :P :D

Wait a second, if a hack the rom and I put a Mario or a Sonic instead of Arthur, can we re-release the game? Eh?

Please add Pooyan Pooyan Pooyan -- the front cover is just absolutely marvellous ;)))

Wait a second, if a hack the rom and I put a Mario or a Sonic instead of Arthur, can we re-release the game? Eh?

Pooyan? Geez.... Really not sure about this one....

Did I ever released the rom for this one?

I can't remember.......