IGNORED

H.E.R.O. for Intellivision

scalpel

I do agree, I think it could be easy to do it.

Could be fun to create different maps for a H.E.R.O. II

For sure David Harley and Arnauld Chevallier could create a lot of levels and maps (reference with Super BT and Stonix !). May be, they could work again in this project ? Or someone else ??

H.E.R.O. was my favorite game for the 2600!

I played over and over and I still would love to play again in an Intellivision! :thumbsup:

Different levels would be cool too.

Even in an original H.E.R.O., maybe it's possible to make a game variation #2 and then you have to go all the way up (holding the miner?) without time or with a new full time bar...

• Like 1

Back in the 90s my dad and I almost purchased this game under the assumption that it was an Intellivision title, fortunately I examined the cart before leaving the store and realized the size was wrong... did the box even specify on which console the game was intended to be played?

A very rough mock-up of what the Inty version could look like :-

post-21935-0-87619400-1393753179_thumb.png <---- Click to enlarge

My craptastic programmer art :lol: could be much improved by a good pixel artist. The mock isn't using very many GRAM cards so there is plenty of scope for interesting backgrounds. I've allocated 3 MOBs for the player's avatar, which leaves 5 free for moving enemies, shots etc.

• Like 8

attachicon.gifInty_HERO_Mock.png <---- Click to enlarge

My craptastic programmer art :lol: could be much improved by a good pixel artist. The mock isn't using very many GRAM cards so there is plenty of scope for interesting backgrounds. I've allocated 3 MOBs for the player's avatar, which leaves 5 free for moving enemies, shots etc.

You're kidding me ! :-o Well done GroovyBee !

It could be really great to do the Number II but, you can't do it.... you have to finish all the other games before :grin:

attachicon.gifInty_HERO_Mock.png <---- Click to enlarge

You're kidding me ! :-o

It could be really great to do the Number II but, you can't do it.... you have to finish all the other games before :grin:

No, no. H.E.R.O. must be priority #1, ALWAYS. ;)

I was born and live in a Brazilian state of "Minas Gerais". We are called "mineiros". What does "mineiro" mean?

Miner!

I am a miner and need the Intellivision H.E.R.O. desperately! :grin:

My oxygen is dropping to critical levels.

• Like 1

Awesome… It is nice to dream about this amazing game ported to the INTV...

And after HERO, what about Frostbite? (another Activision classic) ;)

Yes, I am waiting for Frostbite too.

A Thin Ice 2 actually. The Duncan Penguin jumping as in Frostbite.

A Frostbite with the thin ice theme would be excellent. Or is just me and I'm alone with this dream?

• Like 2