IGNORED

Mystery Jag Project #1 ?

guSTaw

Since the VCS thing is mentioned, a working VCS emulator compilation of many homebrews seen here on AA over the past decade or so would be absolutely incredible. As far as Phear goes, someone somewhere has this for sure... but I would be happy just to see 10 mins of HQ video footage of it.

I guess this will always be a huge reason as to why the Jaguar will always be interesting, there's so many yet undiscovered things or games to make an appearance that is still out there. Anyway, it'll be interesting to finally see what the Mystery Project turns out to be. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Rats, the pic of the ship shown does not look like Native's. Looks more like Salamander or Gradius. Hoping it's something along those lines as the Jag already has enough Defender/Protector type games. :)

there`s never enough Defender/ Protector type games!

I count 5 Defender type games:

Defender 2000 has 3, plus there's Protector and Protector S.E.

1 horizontal shooter: Trevor McFur and 1 vertical: Raiden. :( (sad face is for Trevor really)

Totally forgot about Live Wire, but not sure how much of a game is really there. Will have to check out the Z game listed above. Funny how there's a sequel already. Must have been a little known ST game or something.

Solaris 2000

OMG, I loved Solaris on the 2600...

EDIT: I loved how I could fly Mach 3,000 directly into the gas station and it would stop me dead in my tracks, or how there were people randomly walking on various planets (with gas stations) that needed rescuing. Awesome game though...

Edited by 82-T/A