IGNORED

Mystery Jag Project #1 ?

guSTaw

"Leads" doesn't necessarily mean "prototype games." It often means I get a contact of someone who knows someone that used to do graphics for a game company that no longer exists, but that guy still knows the programmer/owner/etc. So it's not like I'm sitting on a large cache of unpublished games that only I get to see. That was true back in the day, but not so much now. ;-) Except for some Lynx games, of course, meaning Mechtiles, Ultra Vortek, and some unused CyberVirus assets... and I guess Virtual VCS for the Jaguar.

Could you expand your scope also to the 5200 and 7800? Both platforms are missing Elevator Action and the 7800 fans are especially anxious for Electrocop to be found! :)

Seriously, not trying to be a pain in the ass, but if it's something like this game (Star Control), I will be SOOOO psyched... even if it's even SLIGHTLY like that... would be totally awesome...

+1 Be nice to see something as compelling as this for the Jaguar!

+1 Be nice to see something as compelling as this for the Jaguar!

Honestly, if it was, it would be like my new favorite Jag game. Even something remotely like that.

I know a shit-ton of crappy older early 90s DOS games like Realms, Cyber Empires, and other crap games that would be just awesome on the Jag, and I'd play them non-stop if I had them on a cartridge form.

I things its a updated grafx port of firefly for the 2600.

At least its not another defender clone..hahahah...

I really dont care as long as its good.

we need a nice quality shooter. Hope it uses some of that jaggy potential.

Honestly, if it was, it would be like my new favorite Jag game. Even something remotely like that.

I know a shit-ton of crappy older early 90s DOS games like Realms, Cyber Empires, and other crap games that would be just awesome on the Jag, and I'd play them non-stop if I had them on a cartridge form.

...? What? You want to play crappy games?

Super scramble!

This is the Jaguar, not the SNES, so its gotta be called Scramble 2000! :P ... you know what?, you are right, Super Scramble sounds better :) !

Although it looks kinda like a Defender type game to me, or maybe Missile Command style?

Edited by sd32

We nearly called Degz that ;)

This is the Jaguar, not the SNES, so its gotta be called Scramble 2000! :P ... you know what?, you are right, Super Scramble sounds better :) !

Although it looks kinda like a Defender type game to me, or maybe Missile Command style?

Moon Patrol 2000!!

Moon Patrol used to be one of my favorite games on the 2600. It was that, Grand Prix, and Maze Craze...

For a long time I wanted to get the Arcade version.

It would be pretty cool to get Moon Patrol 2000 on the Jag!