IGNORED

downfall+ cartridge release :: initial info, background and story

sh3-rg

Wait, you guys officially got the ESRB logo?

Yes, we went back in time 17 years and asked ERSB if we could use their old icon contemporary with Jaguar, there's a handy site for doing that here.

But I thought you guys were in the UK which uses PEGI.

Don't think, just shoot.

USA : England : Greece : Australia

2 : 2 : 1 : 1

• Like 5

Yes, we went back in time 17 years and asked ERSB if we could use their old icon contemporary with Jaguar, there's a handy site for doing that here.

Don't think, just shoot.

USA : England : Greece : Australia

2 : 2 : 1 : 1

D'oh, I forgot that K-A was abandoned in the 90s. This is what happens when I start doing retro gaming.

Finished work early so all remaining parcels have now gone. Twitter confirms people have already started to have the knock on the door from the postie:

BjlcsUQIUAAcsHD.jpg

And that photo shows gaztee getting the first ever ps4 Jaguar game buying trophy! (Not really, of course :0)

Also, I'm not quite sure what kind of voodoo the post office employs when calculating the cost of packages, but when the same game in the same box to the same country costs one price then almost £2 more the next time, you can only shrug and say "WTF! random clicky scheisse!"... at least we beat the postal price rises by a few days, that was always a concern!

Anyway, I'm glad they're gone :lol: The game will be offered again in small quantities before or at the same time as our next cart release. PM me if you wish to add your name to the list.

• Like 5

The game arrived today at my home :)

Been playing with the fat dude several times now and reached a highscore, unfortunately the scoresystem for Downfall+ isn't implemented in the website yet?

There are multiple changes/improvements, but especially the background that changes colours is awesome!

I've read the credits, but won't mention all these names, so.....

Thanks to all who were involved in this Atari Jaguar release :thumbsup:

• Like 3

nudge nudge, wink wing, say no more! I just got my copy in the mail! Woo Hoo!

The plastic case was smashed to pieces, but the inserts and the cartridge are all in good shape, and that's all that matters.

I probably won't be able to play it until the weekend, but I'm psyched!!!