I remember two(?) different complete Sears collections selling, and I'm thinking each went for $300+ and $400+ ... but I could very well be misremembering... this is within the past year.

I personally think that just selling the 29 games + the Overlay Set would get at least $400. However, if I were selling those, I think I would sell the Overlay Set separately.

The console itself, not sure.

For people who have incomplete sets and are looking for pieces, I have several loose Sears manuals and an empty box. This includes a Backgammon manual. PM me if you are interested.

The Sears manuals are:

• Backgammon
  • Armor Battle
  • Auto Racing
  • Night Stalker
  • Space Armada
  • Space Battle (2 available)
  • Space Hawk
  • Triple Action

The empty Sears box is:

• Skiing

Note: not trying to hijack the thread; this seems pertinent to the Sears Backgammon topic. Apologies in advance if not pertinent.

For people who have incomplete sets and are looking for pieces, I have several loose Sears manuals and an empty box. This includes a Backgammon manual. PM me if you are interested.

The Sears manuals are:

• Backgammon
  • Armor Battle
  • Auto Racing
  • Night Stalker
  • Space Armada
  • Space Battle (2 available)
  • Space Hawk
  • Triple Action

The empty Sears box is:

• Skiing

Note: not trying to hijack the thread; this seems pertinent to the Sears Backgammon topic. Apologies in advance if not pertinent.

pm sent!

Mine will be when I get Backgammon. Although I have a loose Sears system. No Sears Overlays.

Edited by SoulBuster

Sooo... I gotta ask, is your Sears variant collection complete without a CIB console??

;)

Lol! Nope. I'd say you need a CIB system, the overlays and.....extra boxed controllers, but that's just me. :)

• Like 1

Silver = 29 CIB

Gold = 29 CIB + Boxed Console

Platinum = 29 CIB + Boxed Console + Boxed Controller + Sears Overlay Set + Sears Flyer with cute blonde lady

By the way, I'm looking for the Sears Flyer with the cute blonde lady. ;-)

• Like 2

Silver = 29 CIB

Platinum = 29 CIB + Boxed Console + Boxed Controller + Sears Overlay Set + Sears Flyer with cute blonde lady

I want to see a pic
  • Like 1

Diamond = everything sealed.

How many Sears game do you have sealed? You just don't see them that often... I myself only have one :).

Silver = 29 CIB

What's it called when you have 24/29 CIB, a CIB console, and two CIB Overlay Sets? Cubic Zirconium?

How many Sears game do you have sealed? You just don't see them that often... I myself only have one :).

I have only three, and two of those are the same title. The Sears subset is really difficult to complete sealed.

What's it called when you have 24/29 CIB, a CIB console, and two CIB Overlay Sets? Cubic Zirconium?

That is the coal level.

I have a sealed Poker & Blackjack and a sealed Football, although the football is kinda beat up. About a year or two ago, someone was selling around 10 sealed Sears games. They averaged around $20-30 each. Utahmountainrose also had a few, one being a Snafu.

I have Space Armada, Space Hawk, Star Strike sealed and a Poker and Blackjack that's kinda sealed.