IGNORED

Conan on the Jaguar

BuddyBuddies

Im only rude to those who are rude to me first! I always look like the bad guy because I OVERREACT a lot. I have a problem with going nuts on the internet. What I mean is, I am nice to everyone. And then someone comes out of no where and is rude to me. Like if someone writes me 1 rude sentence, I will reply with a couple of paragraphs trying to destroy them. lol. Sorry. I need to work on it. I'm a little bit crazy and probably have a little bit of Aspergers Syndrome!!! I don't really get along too well with others because hardly anyone understands me because I'm not quite normal. I'm a bit abnormal and obtuse at times.

TBH you seem like far more of a dick than he does. I ,mean what gives you the right to trash someone like that. Unless you missed the point that he did get several polite Emails in response.

Maybe the questions required him to check some information and were not quite as simple as just responding straight away, or maybe he can't quite remember and needs to double check a couple of things.

You are the type of guy who feels entiteld and thinks people should run after you, you would have probably sent him an Email back attacking him despite the fact he is under no obligation. I find its actually people like you who are rude and feel they are better than everyone else.

That's how these kind of people are. Smile in your face, stab you in the back, Most "professional" people are like that. He sent his "polite" emails and then proceeded to straight up ignore Puff the Magic Dragon. Instead of bothering with stupid "polite i.e. FAKE" emails he could have simply responded with some quick info about the CONAN game which I am sure he could bring up from his precious memory. But whatever. His time is oh so precious and $valuable$, I'm sure the dude makes like $30+ an hour and just can't be bothered with some stupid Jaguar fans. I'm sure the guy hates the Jaguar anyway. His game never came out after all. Lol.

Fine maybe Im weird, I don't care if people like me or not. I am not politically correct at all. I hate most things mainstream and I hate politics. I base my existence on real life, and not fakery, fake smiles , fake messages, game playing, bs, social status, brown nosing. I despise all that kind of stuff.

And who the hell are YOU anyway ATARIORDEAD? Jumping into the conversation to attack me and defend this mystery guy LOL. You are just like all the other monkeys here. You see other pathetics attack me and think that is the way of things here eh? ;) Well you are right, it is the way of things here. 95% of people here don't value my input or opinion! :D I think they enjoy the entertainment though.

Edited by JAGUAR

TBH you seem like far more of a dick than he does. I ,mean what gives you the right to trash someone like that. Unless you missed the point that he did get several polite Emails in response.

Exactly. And what the f*ck kind of paranoid shit is this as an initial response - 'He thinks he is above you, is why he is not giving you any time. '

Also, please tell us again just how much of a down to earth, non mainstream, all around great guy (who even talks to dogs) you are.

• Like 1

Come on, the Atari community is better than this, right?, there's no reason every Jaguar related thread has to descend into utter chaos.

I wish i'd never posted the bloody update now, espically since so far nothing has resulted from it.
I only mentioned it as i saw the question in the opening post, i'd made an enquiry on behalf of here/GTW and Unseen64 (Unseen64 were looking at featuring it in the upcoming book the team is producing) and i'd hoped some insights might come to light that ALL the communities could benifit from.
It was'nt intended to start another bout off and put another thread in danger of being locked!
  • Like 3

That's how these kind of people are. Smile in your face, stab you in the back, Most "professional" people are like that. He sent his "polite" emails and then proceeded to straight up ignore Puff the Magic Dragon. Instead of bothering with stupid "polite i.e. FAKE" emails he could have simply responded with some quick info about the CONAN game which I am sure he could bring up from his precious memory. But whatever. His time is oh so precious and $valuable$, I'm sure the dude makes like $30+ an hour and just can't be bothered with some stupid Jaguar fans. I'm sure the guy hates the Jaguar anyway. His game never came out after all. Lol.

Fine maybe Im weird, I don't care if people like me or not. I am not politically correct at all. I hate most things mainstream and I hate politics. I base my existence on real life, and not fakery, fake smiles , fake messages, game playing, bs, social status, brown nosing. I despise all that kind of stuff.

And who the hell are YOU anyway ATARIORDEAD? Jumping into the conversation to attack me and defend this mystery guy LOL. You are just like all the other monkeys here. You see other pathetics attack me and think that is the way of things here eh? ;) Well you are right, it is the way of things here. 95% of people here don't value my input or opinion! :D I think they enjoy the entertainment though.

I attacked you because you are an imbecile.

Based on the fact someone sent polite Emails instead of doing something you decided he should do straight away you have, despite having no interaction with him, labelled him an elitist snob who thinks he is better than everyone else and will stab you in the back and is a rude, fake, precious jerk who led Lost Dragon on and hates the JAG.

I mean Wow, thats a lot of info you have managed to discern about the guy.

you really are an ignorant dick aren't you.

Edited by AtariORdead

This is all going so South, so quickly, i'm sat here with head in my hands, but just for the record:

Carlos was never anything but 100% polite with me, expressed a willingness to help, was kind enough to let me know originally there'd be a delay in answers and why (he did'nt have to do that)., things clearly changed since my last email from him, most likely work, might be something far more personal, but i'm not going to 'hound' the man.Sent 2 polite emails asking if less questions would be helpful, if he wanted to call interview off (which also would of be fine, it happens) nothing back...not end of the world, jeez i've written off more interviews over past 12 months than i care to count, as i said earlier it's nothing more 'lost' than my spare time, i move on, share info with those that do come off :-)
It's really as simple as this:I 'find' people i'd love to put questions to, be it what happened to..or can ask how you felt working on games A-Z on Platforms A-Z etc.

Person asked lets me know, yes i'd love to, sadly no as i've not the time/left the industry/do not want to talk about my time at/working on etc.Hell even the good people who really do not want to be interviewed have been fantastic-answered a few misc questions, passed my details onto industry contacts they think might like to be interviewed etc etc.

Results come in, i forward to ST Gamer/Unseen64/3DO/Sega Forums/Classic Console/Pro-Atari/GTW etc etc, snippets from get shared on here/Aliens sites/links go where they might get more coverage etc, we all laugh at my terrible grammar etc and fact i'm using a 360 and just email, not even Facebook, to pull these off :-) but the various communities i hope, learn the truth behind what happened too..plus we all discover games that were lost that we previousily had bugger all idea about.

Nowt more to it really....

:-)

Ok people, I know everyone wants to have the 'last word', but despite all the bickerings, we're all friends here, we all have a common interest. There's been some GREAT info put on these boards, both about the pros and cons of people in the Jaguar circle, but each person will have a different experience with the same people. Try not to get so wrapped up in defending your own stance that you forget that someone else is trying to say they experienced it differently. It happens, and it's totally ok....just don't get carried away! :)

Ok people, I know everyone wants to have the 'last word', but despite all the bickerings, we're all friends here, we all have a common interest. There's been some GREAT info put on these boards, both about the pros and cons of people in the Jaguar circle, but each person will have a different experience with the same people. Try not to get so wrapped up in defending your own stance that you forget that someone else is trying to say they experienced it differently. It happens, and it's totally ok....just don't get carried away! :)

There are no mean people here. Everyone has Aspergers.

• Like 1

... any chance we might be able to be graced with Conan for the Jaguar? Would be pretty cool.

I don't think anybody can say for sure what'll happen... but nobody is presently known to have a copy. There are a handful of unreleased games that still haven't been found despite proof that playable versions existed at one point.

Most annoying is that Phear hasn't been found yet despite numerous copies being known to have existed. Then there are games like Dactyl Joust and Deathwatch that have gameplay footage.

Plus screens of Phase Zero and Space War that appear to have been further along than what we've been able to play. It's too bad the guy who had the Phase Zero source was never able to dig it out, so we could've seen what the latest build would've looked like. There were even screens of Ultimate Brain Games that looked a lot nicer than the demo that was released by the developer, I wonder what the story with that was (presumably mock shots?).

Edited by Willard