13 members have voted

1. 1. :?

• Star Trek SOS
    • Zenji
    • Tempest
    • Kangaroo
    • Kid Grid

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Yup, that is only the unfinished Tempest. Not the recently released one.

it's a space filler on my multi-cart, but better than nothing. We decided to include this game during last season so everyone had a chance to get one. We also excluded Gauntlet for the opposite reason.

So I have a question.

Say tempest wins the vote, which I know is probably going to happen, if not this round, probably very soon.

If I order day 1 of the round, it should arrive in time to play, right???

Also, I noticed in the description of the game, only 250 are boxed. Are they still available boxed? I'm guessing maybe not but hey, I could be wrong. $50 is a little steep for me, but would be a little better value to me boxed. In any case, it would be a nice addition to my collection!

So I have a question.

Say tempest wins the vote, which I know is probably going to happen, if not this round, probably very soon.

If I order day 1 of the round, it should arrive in time to play, right???

Also, I noticed in the description of the game, only 250 are boxed. Are they still available boxed? I'm guessing maybe not but hey, I could be wrong. $50 is a little steep for me, but would be a little better value to me boxed. In any case, it would be a nice addition to my collection!

The price is why we waited a full season to include it. The AA store is pretty quick with orders, so it should arrive with some time to play it. I didn't want the box, but got one anyway.

The way the votes are currently, Tempest would be carried to next poll if it didn't win.

Missing a round isn't the end of the world though. I only play about 75% of them.

Edited by zylon