IGNORED

R.I.P. Defender of the Crown?

Fushek

Sure, but I will have to get the liscence

Maybe you and Willy could do a joint production as he's already negotiated the rights. You guys should chat. It would be sad if this game never saw the light of day as it's certainly one of the ones Inty fans have been wanting the most and I suspect it would be one of the best selling homebrews ever.

Maybe you and Willy could do a joint production as he's already negotiated the rights. You guys should chat. It would be sad if this game never saw the light of day as it's certainly one of the ones Inty fans have been wanting the most and I suspect it would be one of the best selling homebrews ever.

William seems like a nice guy to me, so it would be a pleasure to joint production with Elektronite, if William feel like it would be best

I have to contact him actually, I've been quite busy those past three weeks....

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Looks like you DID give it a "thumbs down", it's all good....as noted, it was just an opinion....On another note, I DO love The Walking Dead!

Now there we can agree! The Walking Dead. Best show on Cable TV. Between that and Game of Thrones for best shows!

• Like 1