IGNORED

Jaguar for sale+games+pro controller

Gamer888

I am selling my complete Jaguar collection.

I am willing to sell some games and/or accessories only rather than the whole bundle.

Feel free to shoot me a message for any questions or offer. I live in France so keep in mind the shipping fee if you submit an offer!!

Thanks!

post-35928-0-70228400-1394179912_thumb.jpg

Although the pro-controller can add to the playability of any game that uses the keypad extensively, it seems strange that the owner only has one game, designed to use the pro-controller: Atari Karts.

Edited by Gunstar

Wait, so you're saying there was more than one game designed for the Pro Controller? :ponder:

:rolling:

Yes, very funny. ;) Actually there are about 12 games that have real pro-controller support, and 90% of the titles that don't have specific support do gain a lot of advantage with it too.

NBA Jam TE with the Pro Controller makes the "turbo" function easier to use...by easier I mean less painful. I used to have fight for life and the game takes a totally different dimension with a Pro Controller!But even without the extra buttons (which are not that extra since they are just redirected from the keypad), it feels better to hold than a classic controller.

Yes, very funny. ;) Actually there are about 12 games that have real pro-controller support, and 90% of the titles that don't have specific support do gain a lot of advantage with it too.

I was only kidding, haha. Really wish I could get my hands on one of these things, but I can't justify $60 to $100 for a controller. :(

Honestly, I owned one for several years, and didn't think it much of an improvement over the original. The D-pad is a bit of a nicer feel, but I can't say it had any better response or action. I sold it to pay for a regular controller modded for rapid fire, and if find that a lot more useful for certain games like Zero5 or Raiden.