IGNORED

Project Spark Beta keys

Metal Ghost

I know some folks here at AtariAge are participating in the Project Spark beta. It was just rolled out onto Xbox One, and those participating via Win 8.1 automatically gained entrance into the Xbox One program.

However, we are also apparently being given 4 beta codes to give to whomever we wish. I have at least 2 left.

If you'd like to participate in the beta but still need a code, add me as a friend via Xbox Live (Metal Ghost) and I'll shoot you a code. 1st come 1st serve.....you can feel free to ask if I still have a code on AA before adding me as a Live friend (though it's always nice to have more friends to play XBLA games with, regardless of whether I have a code!).

I know some folks here at AtariAge are participating in the Project Spark beta. It was just rolled out onto Xbox One, and those participating via Win 8.1 automatically gained entrance into the Xbox One program.

However, we are also apparently being given 4 beta codes to give to whomever we wish. I have at least 2 left.

If you'd like to participate in the beta but still need a code, add me as a friend via Xbox Live (Metal Ghost) and I'll shoot you a code. 1st come 1st serve.....you can feel free to ask if I still have a code on AA before adding me as a Live friend (though it's always nice to have more friends to play XBLA games with, regardless of whether I have a code!).

Cool...I read somewhere you can use Kinect with the program to create unique actions for your characters.

Here are some games made by people:

You still need to register for a beta key on the XB1. I downloaded the program and the first thing it asks for is a key. I registered, the website said there is about a 21 day wait for keys.

I have a key if you want it. I'm not sure if it's linked to an account or not though.. If not, then I can pass it your way. I sold my XBOX One two weeks ago so I have no use for it now.

• 1 month later...

I'm thinking you no longer need keys. I downloaded this a few days ago and played through a little RPG. It was actually a lot of fun. Looks like they are trying to make some $ using micro transactions, but meh. I had fun just playing around with the FREE options. I'll be playing this more in the future I'm sure.