IGNORED

Out of Control

Zwackery

Same guy - Same pics (with added pics) :) It is worth way over than 1k - More like $1500 or more..Because of condition. Believe me--I have already sold 2 CIB's over 2k :) (in less pristine condition).

No, it's worth nothing. Just some paper and plastic. It's only worth as much as a buyer is willing to pay. I'm not interested in a CIB copy at all, so for me it's only worth $20 as a placeholder for a sealed copy. Some guys (including this particular seller) tried to make others believe it's worth over $1,000 in the past. It isn't. Luckily the collectors community seems to be more emancipated today then 10 years ago and stops paying inflated prices to shady resellers.

Same guy - Same pics (with added pics) :) It is worth way over than 1k - More like $1500 or more..Because of condition. Believe me--I have already sold 2 CIB's over 2k :) (in less pristine condition).

Same guy, same pics? Item/seller are in 2 different states.

While I agree that OOC CIB is a very rare title, there have been enough sold that the price on this item is now not worth "way over 1k".

Anyhow, I see where the seller - who is well known at AA - changed the BIN to $2000 and then ended the auction a little bit before 4pm EST yesterday.

• Like 2

Can I ask why the price went up from $1,800 to $2,000

and why is Nintendo in the auction title?

Because shady2000 thinks he'll get more $$$ when he jacks up the price.

Anyway, the market is saturated, no one is going to pay $1,000+. Also lets not forget school_girl also tries to sell a copy.

Troy has sold fakes under different eBay accounts (lyndasal etc.).

Are you sure? I bought Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Halloween carts from lyndasal in 2011. They turned out to not be real. Lyndasal's response was...

"I dabble a little into atari stuff, but don't know too much about them. My next door neighbor runs a second hand store online and I traded for some other games. They looked good to me - but I'm no expert of course."

That certainly seems like a lie if lyndasal is the same person as allhallowseve2000.

Are you sure? I bought Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Halloween carts from lyndasal in 2011. They turned out to not be real. Lyndasal's response was...

"I dabble a little into atari stuff, but don't know too much about them. My next door neighbor runs a second hand store online and I traded for some other games. They looked good to me - but I'm no expert of course."

That certainly seems like a lie if lyndasal is the same person as allhallowseve2000.

Yes, allhallowseve2000 (Troy Saling) is lyndasal (Lynda Saling). He is also using other accounts for his shady activities (shill bidding, fakes etc.)

Troy is a POS.

Lol - Not scamming--Andrei is a POS ---so funny:). His big "score" would be getting a pacman for $5 at goodwill- So I've never dealt, or would never deal w/him anyways. You are so jealous.. it's funny. I would love to continue this but it's really not worth the time. Yes, If you call me a POS - I will call u out for your shit..

I couldn't care less what you think,..and I don't have accounts in two states. I would tell you if I did. Honestly, because I don't care what others think, and anyone will tell you that and don't need the money. Troya is not me....moderators here on AA will tell you. It's ok if you don't think so - Not really interested in any opinions here...Out of control is worth $1500-$2000 or more (I know-sold 2 for more privately for $2,196 and $2,280).

Thanks for the advertising. Please keep this thread going, It's led to lot's of views and offers.

Thank YOU :) Andrei! Keep it going--and I'll spill the beans about you...U know what I'm talking about. Oh, and I've never been banned--so? Keep opinions to yourself unless you have dealt w/me directly.

OUT OF CONTROL - Look for it on ebay. Awesome condition. :) Oops - Not Andrei - He's looking for combat CIB (really nice) for a steal. BTW ---He's kinda creepy and weird...Losers like him (which I've never dealt with) always seem to be the complainers.

Edited by newguy21

BTW - NOPAY..you might want to take my facebook post down - It's illegal - and out of context. Also a little Stalker-ish...Reported, but here's a little link for your internet enjoyment - since you seem to have plenty of time on your hands.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130109232711AAX8wLG

Edited by newguy21

Illegal or not; out of context or not; if the facebook post is true, anyone that would ask for a 'bid up' on ebay on anything is not to trusted as a seller. Since you don't seem to be refuting the fact that you sent the post, we have to conclude it's true. Not that you care in any way, but there's no way I'd ever personally buy from a such non-reputable dealer. Hopefully others here have noticed as well. Moving on....

waiting to see what newguy's opinion is on this?

Here it is...

nopaybob,

newguy21 has sent you a new personal conversation entitled "Complaint sent to Albert/possible legal action".

newguy21 said:

seriously..You take a comment I made as a joke btween two competing buddies on ebay - way out of context and super creepy - yes... you are really creepy for doing that...I've contacted Albert about this - and hope to have you banned...Love A-holes that complain when they have never dealt with me. Legal action will be taken if not removed (that is private info)