IGNORED

Skunkboard production batch. Declare list.

willyvmm

Skunkboard production batch.

Declare list.

Hi.

As I promissed on SillyVenture 2013, I will manufacture a batch of SkunkBoards.

To start the batch, I need minimum 100 declarations of buy. (25 at This Moment)

Price will be €65 (ca. $91 atm) + shipping, if you declare buy until deadline: 23.03.2014.

And €75, if you will not declare and it will be something taht was not sold.

The price is including VAT, and all taxes in EU.

If You live outside EU, Import duties may apply or something.

The license will be Donationware: Do you like it? - Donate to the designers.

This announce will be published on more places, so remember to put yourself only in one of them.

Thanks.

Most Excellent News !

As a current active Jaguar developer who is 'testing' his builds only under VJ (or sending them to other people), can I order more than 1 ? I am asking, since if there is a possibility, I would like to have one spare.

I highly doubt there is 100 developers currently, so my guess is that a great part of orders will be speculative buyers that will try to eBay them.

But it would give me a great piece of mind, knowing that if something happens to my skunk, I got a spare one.

How much are you certain about the price at this moment ? There's a lot of variables, from my current understanding of the whole process, so I take it it is possible for the price to change as we get closer to release, correct ?

Do you have a pre-order link somewhere ? You certainly aren't just financing whole endeavour by fronting your own money, right ?

Edited by VladR

Most Excellent News !

As a current active Jaguar developer who is 'testing' his builds only under VJ (or sending them to other people), can I order more than 1 ? I am asking, since if there is a possibility, I would like to have one spare.

I highly doubt there is 100 developers currently, so my guess is that a great part of orders will be speculative buyers that will try to eBay them.

Possibly. I'm no developer though, and my Skunk gets regular use.

If enough regular gamers get the Skunk, then perhaps we could even have Digital Downloads [as a viable distribution mechanism] on Jag ?

Don't remember the numbers of previous skunk runs, but if I remember correctly, it's somewhere around 200 pieces that are in circulation (or was that just the first run) ?

• Like 1

There is no problem to order more than 1, if you want more, just declare as many as you want.

About the speculators, I plan to order some more (therefor this is a declaration list, not preorder), to cover needs on Ebay for the next months (year maybe ?). F***k them :D

The price should not change significantly. The production is almost ready, and will start hopefully this month.

• Like 2

There is no problem to order more than 1, if you want more, just declare as many as you want.
About the speculators, I plan to order some more (therefor this is a declaration list, not preorder), to cover needs on Ebay for the next months (year maybe ?). F***k them :D
The price should not change significantly. The production is almost ready, and will start hopefully this month.

Fantastic ! Put me down for Two skunkboards then !

1 for me too... one for each jag ;-)

ps. will they be in cartridge shell? would be cool

Otto maybe you should reword that? You're asking for one then saying you need one for each jag. How many do you need? 2? How many Jags do you have? I realize english is not your first language and am just letting you know your post here is a little confusing.

Edited by JagChris

Otto maybe you should reword that? You're asking for one then saying you need one for each jag. How many do you need? 2? How many Jags do you have? I realize english is not your first language and am just letting you know your post here is a little confusing.

yep.. one in my dev. room

one in the living room.. nice, isnt it?

i like vlads Idea !!

produce and sale as many skunks as possible, so hombrewers have nice platform to release games without producing cartridges

produce and sale as many skunks as possible, so hombrewers have nice platform to release games without producing cartridges

I think people have been doing that for maybe a dozen or more years already... but fans and especially collectors will always want their carts and CDs.

• Like 1