IGNORED

Skunkboard production batch. Declare list.

willyvmm

well, i spent yesterday modifying one of my pads to give it a rotary controller, so it was lovely to see a pic of the boards while i had my jaguar paused... perfect timing :thumbsup:
i can only hope i'm high enough up the list that i'll get one them, cheers for the update :twisted:

Amazing News !

On the other hand, it sounds like there's awful lot of work on all skunks, before it can be even shipped (and shipping, with payment processing is another huge effort).

So, here's hoping it will happen before this coming Christmas !

Bad bad news ...

My jaguar got red fever :( IT won't work with any cart.

BJL seems to be working fine, cartridge connector is in good shape, clean, carts edge connectors are clean. I spent whole day to get it to work ... but with no luck :(

Bad bad news ...
BJL seems to be working fine, cartridge connector is in good shape, clean, carts edge connectors are clean. I spent whole day to get it to work ... but with no luck :(

Does a normal game cart run ? Or does it do this with new skunk and game cart ?

Did you mange to build 1 working Skunk already or was this your first attempt ? Would be bad if your pcbs are not ok :(

Bad bad news ...

there are some surface mount chips just under the cartridge port, i have had one of these die on me before now you can still get them so they can be replaced.

look at their tops to see if there is any signs of damage to them

IT'S ALIVE !!

I did so stupid thing ... Before I starter Skunwork ... I decided to wizual upgrade my BJL ... just put some shrink tubes on resistors etc ... and I soldered one wire in wrong place. Lame. The only test i performed after 'upgrade' was check if BJL boots up.

So.

I lost 4 days to find out what I broke.

Please be patient. First skunkboards will be send in august.

Thanks for understanding.

• Like 3