IGNORED

Strips, Reference Cards, Manuals, Labels and more! (HQ)

Omega-TI

• 2 months later...

No. I think it is Moustgaard (but not for sure) :)

If it's incorrect, Please let me know. I got the spelling from the Jim Peterson Awards list.

This is on a label template, so it's a very easy change. And any cart label can be made from it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This thread rocks. I have boxes of obscure manuals and cards... Dont have time to go through them right now, but when I do, I'll post what Ive got to see if.anyone wants some scanned copies.

With all the goodies for the new FlashROM 99 I can see a growing need for them.

• 3 weeks later...

I may come back with a tweaked version of this after I receive my cartridge shell in the mail, but since I like fairly clean looking labels that are legible and not busy looking, I came up with what's in the attached .PNG below. Due to the SD card slot, I decided to play with the text a little by going around the slot with a little stylistic flair.

post-35324-0-00609000-1467738610_thumb.png

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

This thread rocks. I have boxes of obscure manuals and cards... Dont have time to go through them right now, but when I do, I'll post what Ive got to see if.anyone wants some scanned copies.

As things are slowing down in these summer months... one or two of these now and then would be awesome.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, guys.

Thanks for putting this together. My 99 was "new-in-box," but was still missing the strips and documentation. This is a great forum! I wish I had more to contribute, but I'm learning a ton.

Mike

Don't feel bad! Some of us are in the same shoes as you. :) I'm learning lots, too.