IGNORED

Strips, Reference Cards, Manuals, Labels and more! (HQ)

Omega-TI

• 3 months later...

I just went through the different Spreadsheets programs, the keyboard strip was made for SNAP-CALC (on TI-Office Disk 1)

which runs in Extended Basic, so there is no official keyboard strip and it was hand-made.

For references:

SNAP-CALC FCTN keys:

FCTN-1 = LOAD, FCTN-2 = SAVE  , FCTN-3= DEL ,  FCTN 4= NEW (but it is CLEAR to break the program),

FCTN-5 = CALC,  FCTN-6=PRINT,  FCTN-7= LOGIC, FCTN-8 = (not used)  , FCTN-9= EXIT (program mentions HALT),

FCTN-0 = (not used)   , FCTN-= = QUIT

(for reference here are the other Spreadsheet programs, Eric Bray mentioned)

SNAPCALC or VECTORCALC

It might be this one:  TI-99/4A Calc (TI Basic) - the whole listing is published here"

that only needs TI Basic on a barebone console & a cassette player/recorder

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can someone please make me a GameVision Demo Cartridge Label for the Demo cart (which has all four games)?

Demo cart label:  https://www.videogamehouse.net/gamemain/cartsfh/gamevisiondemo/carts/

Yahtzee - https://www.videogamehouse.net/yahtzeegv.html

Connect Four - https://www.videogamehouse.net/connectfourgv2.html

Hangman - http://www.ti99.eu/?attachment_id=2669

Zerozap - http://www.ti99.eu/?attachment_id=3741

Will pay (to get some labels sent to me, or if you can give me the specs, place to order it from, etc.)

Edited by acadiel

11 hours ago, acadiel said:

Can someone please make me a GameVision Demo Cartridge Label for the Demo cart (which has all four games)?

Sorry, I tried for over an hour this morning, and I could not get the appropriate fonts, and now I have to get ready for work as a I'm REALLY behind schedule....

... this is an example of where I had to stop.

EXPERIMENT.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, INVISIBLE said:

Sorry, I tried for over an hour this morning, and I could not get the appropriate fonts, and now I have to get ready for work as a I'm REALLY behind schedule....

... this is an example of where I had to stop.

EXPERIMENT.png

That's actually looking pretty nice!  I wonder if we source the title font through one of those "What the Font" places if we can find out what it is?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, acadiel said:

That's actually looking pretty nice!  I wonder if we source the title font through one of those "What the Font" places if we can find out what it is?

I "sort of" matched it, but did not want to pay $35.00 each for two different fonts, so I took the "example results" and put them together matching the color.  Sorry, but this is the best that I can do for the end label.

Gamevision Label.png

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

The SCRABBLE (R)  module was not officially released so we have no keyboard strip- it was a module that called for one so I have made one.

I have also made a strip for Weight Control and Nutrition, which hardly needed it, but my manual was for the 99/4 not the 4A...  I will be posting that one in four or five days in another thread, zipped up with the manual... see the thread:
Documents  TI-99 - DOCs, Manuals, eBooks, Lost & Found

regards  s

SCRABBLESTRIP.tif

• Like 2

3 hours ago, blackbox said:

The SCRABBLE (R)  module was not officially released so we have no keyboard strip- it was a module that called for one so I have made one.

I have also made a strip for Weight Control and Nutrition, which hardly needed it, but my manual was for the 99/4 not the 4A...  I will be posting that one in four or five days in another thread, zipped up with the manual... see the thread:
Documents  TI-99 - DOCs, Manuals, eBooks, Lost & Found

regards  s

SCRABBLESTRIP.tif 338.26 kB · 7 downloads

I'll be happy to link to this one, once it's in PDF format.  The reason for that requirement on keyboard strips is because when people go to print it off it comes out the right size every time.  In graphic formats sometimes people need to waste a dozen sheets of paper to get it to print just right.

• 4 months later...
On 11/17/2015 at 9:26 PM, Omega-TI said:

Okay, as promised, here is the Editor/Assembler - "Spine"

Now if you don't want to pay a kings ransom, you can download the ZIP and print this off and then stick it in your own cheaper binder to get that 'almost original' look.

It's a little large, but hey the letters HQ are in the title of this thread... ENJOY! :)

gallery_35324_1027_1249814.jpg

And of course if you need the manual in PDF format: << CLICK HERE >>

EA - Spine.zip 7.3 MB · 23 downloads

Stumbled across this thread looking for some strip templates and realized I had a TI binder with no spine insert that contained TI reference and manuals.  I used this EA spine file in Photoshop to generate a template that could be used for making custom spines using similar fonts and the TI logo on the bottom.  I'm sure I could have sought out the exact fonts but these were close enough for me (and easy to change if you like.  Attached is the photoshop and jpg versions of the EA spine with transparent background in PS and white background in JPG.

Here's mine with my other binders:

c9c1574086b1878ac3fb08632bbe3de78acc55a9-1.thumb.jpg.a4ebf7558ae7aad004a8ada52a1c47a7.jpg

TI Binder Spine Template.jpg

TI Binder Spine Template.psd

Edited by Mitkraft
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
15 hours ago, Omega-TI said:

BROKEN 

It is just a 6 years old ti99iuc link, the website has been updated to html5 compatibility in the meantime and the browse-online option changed address :)

this is the page anyway, website and a good searchable DB still works ;)

Edited by ti99iuc
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later...
3 hours ago, Atari2600PAL said:

Has anyone done a spine for a general folder containing various TI99 manuals please?

I tried to use the psd template above but don't have photoshop

Many thanks

Which one?  I load PSDs into The GIMP.