IGNORED

Strips, Reference Cards, Manuals, Labels and more! (HQ)

Omega-TI

Hey, guys.

Thanks for putting this together. My 99 was "new-in-box," but was still missing the strips and documentation. This is a great forum! I wish I had more to contribute, but I'm learning a ton.

Mike

Yeah, a lot of people contributed to this thread to make it what it is. I'd like to see more activity in here, but things have slowed way down and the need for cartridge labels is not as great as it used to be, but the need for good quality documentation is still there. I'm hoping some activity returns this winter.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Up for a scanning day?

Open to anyone!

Many manuals for rare programs are simply not available, YOU could personally help correct this situation and make people happy.

Many manuals scanned decades ago by well intentioned people sadly do not look all that great, and some 'so-called manuals' that came directly from the publishers were simply low quality black and white Xerox copies that looked like garbage. So, whatever you want to do, scan a direct copy of a great looking manual -OR- updating and redesigning an old crappy Xerox copy, you would be greatly helping the TI community.... and adding to your 'cred'. :)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

These two Moonbeam Software PDF's were donated by: OLD CS1 for inclusion into the...

Strips, Cards, Manuals, Labels, 3D Objects & More! blog entry for quick access.

I've put them here, because they have to go somewhere before they can be linked from the blog for easy access.

Moonbeam Software - Death Drones.pdf

Moonbeam Software - Moonvasion.pdf

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Here is a label for the FG99 that I modified from the one included. I added text for the reset buttons and SD card slot.

attachicon.gifFinalGROM992.png

Here is a pic of it on the 3D printed cart ( I need to get a smaller hole punch for the LED).

attachicon.gifFinalGROM99_Label.jpg

Why the heck didn't I think of that? :?

I ended up slapping extra stickers on my cart, I might have to re-do things.

sml_gallery_35324_1001_46349.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Ciro,

I just checked out your website, and found that you have a slight historical error in your database concerning the keyboard strip for Video Chess...

gallery_35324_1027_8533.jpg

... as you can see it lists the keyboard strip as "TI Official", when in fact it's a home made number, downloadable in message #1 of this thread.

The history on that strip is written << HERE >> in message #8.

:-D I have to admit, it's rather flattering to have ones work confused with the real thing, but I do not believe TI ever had an 'official' keyboard strip for that game. If they did, I never saw one.

• Like 1

Ciro,

I just checked out your website, and found that you have a slight historical error in your database concerning the keyboard strip for Video Chess... [...]

Hey Omega! :) you're right thanks for the suggestion on this!
i love when 99ers help me with this website stuff. I always work on huge lot of materials (overall in late evening :P ) and these oversights often occur :P

i will rename the file in Unofficial of course ;)... maybe i should rename all the unofficial as 'home made', think you it could be better?

There was an official TI strip, but it was for the 99/4. There was never an official strip for the /4A. TI Logo has the same issue: there was a 99/4 strip, but not one for the /4A.

yes indeed, in addition i haven't that overlays for the /4's keyboard, if you have them, i would like to have them at least scanned please :P