IGNORED

Atari Jaguar kiosk for sale

BuddyBuddies

I'm selling off some Jaguar kiosks, if any of my fellow Atariage members are interested I'll take $100 off the price.The kiosks are pickup only but I may be willing to drive depending on arrangements. Its located in Maryland. Any questions please feel free to message me. Thanks for your interest buddies! "JAGUAR RULES!"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321349590549?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

if i had space for a dedicated game room it'd be nice to have a kiosk. i'd love to see a whole row of retro gaming kiosks at a proper museum too (N64, PSX, SNES, Genesis, Saturn, Jaguar, Dreamcast .etc), wonder if we'll ever see the day :P

If you build it.. They will come..

From the pics I've seen on the internet, it looks like the screen on Jaguar kiosks is always a little to dark.

Maybe it's deceivement, but I have an 12" Atari ST colour monitor that's a little dark also, even when turned up to the brightest.

The monitor is adjustable and it is not bad at all, up close the picture is nice, it's an Atari SC1435.

So how did you get access to this stuff? Did you work for Atari? Did you own an Atari distribution warehouse of sorts

I acquired everything through years of being an obsessed Jaguar fan with OCD and bad spending habits, could have been something in that plastic Jaggy controller or maybe I drank the kool-aid , but all I know is "JAGUAR RULES!"

P.S. Never worked at Atari but many items I once had came from many different Atari employees,developers,producers,ebay or other Jaguar fans.Collecting for the Jaguar was truly a fun time, especially the long kiosk road trips!

Nice to see these Jaguar Kiosk but this time my the trip is to far and there is no way to travel only by car to the US from Europe :-D

(Also my wife thinks 1 kiosk is enough right now)

I agree with your wife, unless you have more than one copy of Battlesphere! :jango:

Edited by Gunstar

• 1 year later...