IGNORED

Disk Manager Manual or PDF of Commands

CudaSales

Does anyone happen to know where I can get a copy of the Disk Manager II manual or a list of commands possibly in a pdf file?

Thank You

I know this isn't answering your question (thankfully that's already done) but, I'm hoping this is for nostalgia use? I can't imagine anyone willingly using the TI DM over the other options available out there.

I personally really like DM2K (from Fred Kaal) and Disk Manager 1000. DM1000 for real floppy disks and DM2K for HDX and file manipulation. DM2K has a couple of drawbacks (ie can't copy a disk) and that's when I switch to DM1000.

Anyhow, I hope you know you have better options than DM-II.

Cheers!

-Dano

I personally really like DM2K (from Fred Kaal) and Disk Manager 1000. DM1000 for real floppy disks and DM2K for HDX and file manipulation. DM2K has a couple of drawbacks (ie can't copy a disk) and that's when I switch to DM1000.

You know what would make a really GREAT cartridge for the HDX user? It would be having, DM2K, DSK2PC and the DSR utility for the HDX itself. All three of them in one cartridge, FANTASTIC!

You know what would make a really GREAT cartridge for the HDX user? It would be having, DM2K, DSK2PC and the DSR utility for the HDX itself. All three of them in one cartridge, FANTASTIC!

Actually, I was thinking along the lines of; Editor/Assembler II, DM2K, DM1000, and DSK2PC would be the ticket!

HDX would be handy but since you almost never need it and have to have a floppy to read the DSR from it's not very practical, space wise. A separate cartridge just for HDX might make more sense since it would need the two HDX232LOAD files and the two DSR images embedded. Still would be cool though!

-D

Edited by CantStopClicking
  • Like 1