IGNORED

Sesame Street Letter-Go-Round Proto Found

I have in my possession what appears to be a Sesame Street Letter-Go-Round Proto. I sent it over to Tempest and he thinks that it might be legit.

It could be that someone went to the trouble of copying the chips and slapped them in a different case (for this game I don't think so :-D ), but the PCB throws that off. I see those on Proto's or works in process.

Check the pic's out and let me know if you've seen this type before. Thanx.

post-27608-0-00319900-1395012069_thumb.jpg

post-27608-0-33226300-1395012076_thumb.jpg

post-27608-0-23691000-1395012083_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

There's an address on the inside, maybe somebody could call (or even visite) them to ask whether they still have the molds for the cartridge case halves.

I already tried that. The company is gone.

That is the same company that made OSS carts, and the cart shells and boards will interchange.

The only person I know that makes carts like that is Steve Tucker, but only limited runs.

Hello Kyle22

Google tells me they are still in Fresno, but have a new street address now.

Sincerely

Mathy

I think tracking down a company that produced these back in the 80's is futile. They're no longer in business, and if they got lucky got bought or diversified. None-the-less, not here anymore. Finding one still around would be a million to one shot.

The question, is who has experience in our group with these parts? The case is that of Rally Speedway. The board is a bit of an unknown. I don't think Steve had these boards.

As far as I know, Steve doesn't make that style boards, only MaxFlash and MyIDE stuff. He does make the plastics, but only in limited runs for his own carts.

If there was enough demand, we may persuade him to make a run of cart plastics. I am currently looking for OSS type boards to fit in those plastics.

If I can find the components, I am considering producing some Action! Mac/65 and BXL, BXE carts. If there is any interest, please let me know.

As far as I know, Steve doesn't make that style boards, only MaxFlash and MyIDE stuff. He does make the plastics, but only in limited runs for his own carts.

If there was enough demand, we may persuade him to make a run of cart plastics. I am currently looking for OSS type boards to fit in those plastics.

If I can find the components, I am considering producing some Action! Mac/65 and BXL, BXE carts. If there is any interest, please let me know.

Can you start another thread, I think it's a great conversation but would like to stay on topic. But I am interested in PCB discussions :)