IGNORED

Reflex 2600 Released in Cartridge form!

bombidragon

I bought a copy as well. Looks like it will be a lot of fun to play.

It's on their store to e-mail them if you live outside the us.

"INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Our current checkout system does not support international shipping, but if you email us at vidiotgamestore@gmail.com we can arrange to sell/ship to you!"

Edited by cncfreak

Oh I might have overlooked that. Thanks for clearing that. Got to write an email now :)

I already played Reflex a few years ago and I personally find the game very addictive and also impressive! Is the programmer still around? Because I have never read that name before.

I picked this up today. I was not planning on letting loose of any cash, but after playing this for about ten seconds I was sold. They sure are modest in calling this a Breakout clone as it takes the concept quite a ways down the road. I will report on how it works with the driving controllers and in co-op play.

Hi Everyone,

We would like to thank atariage for the huge amount of interest in these Reflex reproduction cartridges. We are ordering parts for a regular non limited run, which should be available at the latest next month.

We have added support for selling/shipping to the following international countries as well:

Canada

UK

Ireland
Australia

Belgium

Finland

France

Germany

Luxembourg

Netherlands

Spain

If you are an international buyer in a country not in this list we can still sell to you, just email us at vidiotgamestore@gmail.com when we have stock again and we can make special arrangements.

• Like 3

Thanks to Vidiotgames for the Update here! You should already have an email from me regarding my interest in the game. Would be great to have that in cartridge form. It's great that the support for the charity has been maximized in selling out the complete batch of the game!

• 1 month later...