IGNORED

Usb Power

Buzz Bomb

Does it have to come from the Peripheral Expansion box? I know you could branch off of where the fan gets it's juice for 110VAC and hook up an outlet then plug in a power transformer, I've done that in the past.

I've even heard of getting 12vdc off the internal power supply, like they do for the quiet fan modification. But 5vdc? I'm not sure. Hopefully someone else more versed in the TI's Expansion Box will chime in.

I'm curious, what are you trying to run on the TI that requires 5v Do you just not want to buy an extra power supply? There are lot's of cheap ones available on eBay... brand new , with shipping included too.

I did find this, although it's only 1/2 of what you need.

USB.jpg

Does it have to come from the Peripheral Expansion box? I know you could branch off of where the fan gets it's juice for 110VAC and hook up an outlet then plug in a power transformer, I've done that in the past.

I've even heard of getting 12vdc off the internal power supply, like they do for the quiet fan modification. But 5vdc? I'm not sure. Hopefully someone else more versed in the TI's Expansion Box will chime in.

I'm curious, what are you trying to run on the TI that requires 5v Do you just not want to buy an extra power supply? There are lot's of cheap ones available on eBay... brand new , with shipping included too.

I did find this, although it's only 1/2 of what you need.

USB.jpg

+5v = red wire to floppy drives. Ground = black wire to floppy drives.

Gazoo

• Like 2