IGNORED

How many different TI magazines around the world?

Omega-TI

Here in the UK we had a magazine called C & VG that included TI99 games reviews and Basic program listings until around 1985. I don't think there was a specific magazine for us here, which was a shame .... but then again the TI wasn't as popular here as it was in the states.

• Like 1

I stumbled in a supermarket over the first issue of TI-Revue (1). Heiner Martin was its "head" (Chefredakteur) for several years when he leaved for an other magazine. The last issues were pull out magazines in MSX-Revue and the very last ones with Atari XL sites too. (2) There was an order only magazine from Hasse Verlag in Bendorf but I cannot recall its name. Maybe TI-99 Magazin? The first issues were A4 format and the last ones A5. There were a lot of mixed magazines (Spectrum, Atari XL, VC20, C64, Dragon 32 and others) with TI pages back than. I remember well CK (Computer Kontakt) with pretty good informations and items to order on the TI side. I have no idea if these magazines are counting? I dumped several Kilos of them in 2007. There went a lot of money in them... And I do not forgot CF (Computer Flohmarkt) with some TI related notes. You could chat there with folks in different categories, but you have to wait about four weeks for an answer or not. I loved this magazine. Some computer wars (Atari ST vs. Amiga) was in there - entertaining - other interesting prae Internet time stuff and probably sell and search.

Edited by eck
  • Like 1

I have a few issues of 99 Magazine (the French One), all of TI Revue (German), all of TI Magazine (German), TI FUM (all issues, German), 99 Magazine (The Austrian one), a Swiss one (name escapes me at the moment), the Italian ones that were already mentioned, Computer Kontakt (CK), Computronic, HC, Happy Computer, Computer Flohmarkt, CPU, and a couple of really obscure German ones that were either newsprint or only had one or two issues. I also have some additional French stuff too (Hebdogiciel and Votre Ordinateur). There are about half a dozen others that I can think of that I haven't mentioned here. . .but the names escape me at the moment.

• Like 2

Here in the UK we had a magazine called C & VG that included TI99 games reviews and Basic program listings until around 1985. I don't think there was a specific magazine for us here, which was a shame .... but then again the TI wasn't as popular here as it was in the states.

I wonder, did any of them survive long enough to make it to pdf format?

I have a few issues of 99 Magazine (the French One), all of TI Revue (German), all of TI Magazine (German), TI FUM (all issues, German), 99 Magazine (The Austrian one), a Swiss one (name escapes me at the moment), the Italian ones that were already mentioned, Computer Kontakt (CK), Computronic, HC, Happy Computer, Computer Flohmarkt, CPU, and a couple of really obscure German ones that were either newsprint or only had one or two issues. I also have some additional French stuff too (Hebdogiciel and Votre Ordinateur). There are about half a dozen others that I can think of that I haven't mentioned here. . .but the names escape me at the moment.

I'd love to see one of the German TI magazines. Do you know of any links to pdf's?

• Like 1

This List of Magazines should be almost complete, all these have at least some TI-99's arguments... i am completing my collections for some of these, so if someone have some spare i could be interested to have for Scanning them all..and for my collection ;)

1) UK
-----
Computer and Video Games UK Magazine
Home Computing Weekly
Joystick Magazine
Parco Electrics
Personal Computing Today
TIHome Tidings

2) FRANCE
---------
99 Magazine
ABC Informatique
CPC
Hebdogiciel
Hectorien
Jeux Electronique
Led Micro
List
L'Ordinater de Poche
Micro 7
Ordinateur Individuel
Science et Vie Micro
Tilt

3) GERMANY
----------
CK Computer Kontack
Computer Heft
Computer Personlich
Computronic
CPU
Happy Computer
HC Home Computer
HC Mein Heim Computer
Hobby Computer
Homecomputer
Telematch Computer Praxis
TI Club Errorfree
TI Revue & Special (raccolta completa)(*)
TI-99 Journal

4) ITALY
--------
BIT
Computer Magazine
Electronic Game
Francomputer
HC Home Computer
Il Mio Computer
Jackson Soft Compilation
List
MC Computer
M&P Computer
Papersoft
PC Club
Personal Software
Programma 2000
Radio Elettronica
SoftComputer
Software Dossier
TI994A Dossier
TI994A NewSoft + Software&Software
Videogiochi

5) SPAIN
----------
Microbytes (Chile)

6) USA
------
99er
994A Program Exchange
Byte Magazine
Call Myarc
Computer Gaming World
Clubline
Compute!
Computer and Video Games
Computer Fun
Computer Shopper
Computermonthly
Computers and Electronics
Corcomp Cursor
Creative Computing
Easy Computing
Electronic Fun
Electronic Games
Enthusiast 99
Family Computing
Family Programmer
Home Computer Digest
Infoworld
Interface Age
IUG
Micropendium (starting as Home Computer Compendium)
Mini Mag 99
Newsweek
Popular Computing
Radio
Smart Programmer
Softex
Super99
Texas Monthly
TI Computer Advantage
TIusers
TurtleNews

at this link you can found a downloadable issue of TI-99 Journal... i am scanning the rest i already have ;)

There are a lot of International/European NewsLetter too, and in some cases them seems to be little magazines ;)

Edited by ti99userclub
  • Like 1