IGNORED

Any hope for a Colecovision version of Galaga in the future using the SGM?

Twin_power

What about a Starpath Supercharger like device for CV? I was really impressed the

first time I saw my Supercharger load up a great looking Frogger Arcade on my 2600.

See post #75.

What could the SGC do for a CV Galaga game?

Store high scores on the cartridge. That's about it.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry guys for being annoying... A little trigger happy this morning. Looking forward to the new homebrew lineup for CV. You think Galaga will be in there somewhere in the future? I enjoy reading the "regulars" comments on the CV threads.

Off to do my yard work.... Not as fun as playing my CV.

:)

Dan

Sorry guys for being annoying... A little trigger happy this morning. Looking forward to the new homebrew lineup for CV. You think Galaga will be in there somewhere in the future? I enjoy reading the "regulars" comments on the CV threads.

When Galage gets done is entirely up to Eduardo. We've been waiting for roughly five years for Donkey Kong Arcade (and we're all keeping our fingers crossed that DKA will finally be finished and released this year) so don't hold your breath for Galaga or any other game on Eduardo's to-do list.

Will do. If it takes more than five years I will still be interested. After reading many "frustrated/waiting" threads on homebrew subjects I have a better idea on what to expect. Glad to know there is an interest. Until then I can visit an arcade in my area that has Galaga.